Is This the Best Position?
Will be sold! Owner relocating!
PANORAMIC SKYLINE VIEWS FROM EXCLUSIVE MAIN RIVER POSITION ON CRONIN ISLAND
This grand residence boasts a sought-after main river address offering uninterrupted panoramic north-east skyline views from Southport to Surfers Paradise. Stunningly crafted stone and timber interiors warmly welcome a lifestyle of relaxation and waterfront entertainment along the tranquil river's edge.
Spacious open plan living, with formal and informal dining areas, inclusive of a fireplace and full wet bar, flow effortlessly out on to the sandstone covered patio that overlooks the breathtaking river and skyline views. The adjacent gourmet island kitchen comes equipped with high-end Miele appliances, including coffee machine, integrated dishwasher, oven, microwave, electric cooktop, and walk-in pantry.
The upper level of the home encompasses the king-sized master suite, inclusive of a luxurious ensuite, executive walk-in wardrobe, makeup vanity, and an extensive wraparound balcony with water and skyline views. Two other bedrooms, as well as a private guest's quarters with separate lounge area, also reside on the upper level. The remaining bedroom is positioned on the lower level enjoying waterfront views and an elegant marble spa ensuite.
Additional features include; purpose built home office, zen courtyard with water feature, 45ft multi-function double sized pontoon, remote garage for three cars, workshop, secure front gates, winch and boat shed, timber shutters and parquetry flooring throughout, Italian chandelier, built-in sound system, alarm, intercom, vacumaid, laundry plus chute, and an abundance of storage space.
Located on the prestigious Cronin Island, and only moments to Surfers Paradise beaches, private schools, and an array of boutique cafes and restaurants, this abode offers a rare lifestyle opportunity.
• Exclusive two-storey residence on 812sqm main river position on Cronin Island
• Panoramic north-east views across water towards stunning Surfers Paradise skyline
• Open plan living and dining areas, full wet bar, fireplace, purpose built home office
• Sandstone covered alfresco entertainer, tranquil Zen courtyard with water feature
• Spacious island kitchen, gourmet Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, coffee machine
• Master suite with luxury ensuite, large balcony with scenic views, walk-in wardrobe
• Guest quarters with private lounge room, remaining bedrooms are all spacious
• Timber shutters, parquetry flooring, elegant marquetry cabinetry
• Sound system, alarm, intercom, vacumaid, storage, laundry
• 45ft double sized pontoon, boat shed, winch
• Remote garaging for 3 cars, exclusive street, close to Surfers Paradise beaches
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Graham and Tracy - Mermaid BeachThanks Sam and Julia, you guys are an amazing team and truly the best real estate professionals in the business! We are so happy and will be recommending you to everyone thinking of selling or buying!!!