The Penthouse of your Dreams
In the perfect beachfront location between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, La Sabbia is one of the Gold Coast's most luxurious apartment buildings, noted for its opulent finishes and 5-star resort amenities. You would expect the penthouse to be exceptional, and it is, covering three spacious levels and exhibiting a quiet elegance that is impressive and welcoming. Ranged along the spectacular ocean aspect are open plan formal and informal lounge and dining areas opening to sunlit balconies.
Decor features subtle tones of antique gold and cream to harmonise with polished marble and granite finishes. The south-east breakfast room flows out to a beach-view terrace with integrated bench seating around an al fresco dining area with BBQ bar.
Panoramic views throughout take in the unique architecture of the city and a breathtaking sweep of beaches south to the Queensland border. Directly below are the wide golden sands of a patrolled beach, with the ever-changing blue Pacific stretching to the horizon.
At the rear of living areas, a granite-topped breakfast bar defines the kitchen, equipped with top-range European appliances and metallic-lustre cabinetry. The north wing houses the magnificent master bedroom incorporating an ensuite of rich emprador marble.
All three levels are linked by a private elevator and solid marble stairs, with the mid floor housing two luxurious but very individual guest suites, plus a handsome study with its own private beachfront terrace. The expansive roof garden, with spectacular coast and city views, is a cool oasis for private relaxation or large-scale entertaining. The centrepiece of the sandstone-paved terrace is an ornamental pool spilling into a deep plunge pool. A well-appointed bbq kitchen and bar serve the al fresco dining area, sheltered behind glass with a pergola overhead.
For more photos visit www.robastbury.com.au
• Security lifts to elegant private lobby with domed ceiling
• Gold-leaf doors to penthouse foyer, feature screen of textured glass
• The warmth of timber floors in bedrooms, custom-made drapes
• Master ensuite features podium spa with spectacular outlook
• Lavish bathrooms with individual marble finishes, 2 powder rooms
• Wide curved balconies, beach & ocean views from every room
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, all electric kitchen
• Miele and Ilve appliances, glide-out pantries, three-door refrigerator
• Abundant storage, integrated media centre, Fisher and Paykel equipped laundry
• Two-way gas fire to lounge & master suite, heated saltwater pool
• 2 car spaces near lifts in security basement, excellent management
• Surround sound throughout the entire apartment
• Indoor lap pool, huge resort pool, gym, tennis, beachfront gardens
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Mark HawthorneI recently purchased a unit in Air on Broadbeach with Rob Astbury as the agent. After 25 years with McDonald's Restaurants I take special notice of customer service. Rob has his own internet page which gave an air of premium. He took time to understand my needs and maintained a high level of service even after the contract had been signed. In an industry where there are so many agents Rob Astbury deserves a Gold Medal.