Mediterranean Inspired Abode. North East Aspect Just Off Main River
* Single level home * 868sqm block * Peaceful cul de sac
Capturing wide waterfront views of the Main River from a uniquely private north east facing inlet position, this Mediterranean inspired abode presents a sanctuary of tranquility and delight. Thoughtfully designed to impress, this quality built single storey residence boasts spacious and flowing interiors that welcome versatile indoor and outdoor living and entertaining options.
The generous island kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, including oven, gas and electric cooktop, Bosch integrated dishwasher, as well as a walk-in pantry. The adjacent open plan living and dining areas open effortlessly out to the generous covered sandstone patio through multiple sliding glass doors, creating a wonderfully expansive space overlooking the saltwater swimming pool, spa, and Main River views.
The king sized master bedroom encompasses a spacious walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with both bath and shower, electric blinds, as well as views of the iconic Q1 tower in Surfers Paradise. The remaining two bedrooms are both double sized with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
Additional features include; sitting room, purpose built home office, secure garaging for two cars, pontoon with electric winch, enchanting Japanese garden, laundry, front gate with intercom, built-in sound system, high ceilings, vacumaid, irrigation system, and an abundance of storage.
Located in the highly sought after enclave of Isle of Sorrento, in a magnificently peaceful cul-de-sac, only minutes to the popular Sorrento shopping precinct, Surfers Paradise, Jupiters Casino, state and private schools, and a selection of boutique cafes and restaurants.
- Single level residence on 868sqm north-east block only metres to the Main River
- Spacious indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces, swimming pool and spa
- Generous island kitchen with quality appliances and large walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, electric blinds, water views
- Open plan living/dining area, home office, sitting room, laundry, covered patio
- Secure double garage, pontoon with winch, intercom, vacumaid, ample storage
- Tranquil Japanese garden, irrigation system, high-ceilings, quality built home
- Peaceful cul-de-sac, minutes to Surfers Paradise, close to shops and schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Graham and Tracy - Mermaid BeachThanks Sam and Julia, you guys are an amazing team and truly the best real estate professionals in the business! We are so happy and will be recommending you to everyone thinking of selling or buying!!!