Rare 1110m² Waterfront Block. Massive Potential. Beautiful Outlook.
WOW take a look at the view Will be sold on or before Auction.
East Facing with a 24 metre water frontage and no houses across the waterway.
Highly sought after street and location - close to Bond University, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Schools, Robina Town Shopping Centre, Bus stops and only a short drive to The Broadbeach and Nobby Beach entertainment precincts.
With views over the water and lake this unique property has many features -
• Large formal lounge room with high cathedral ceilings.
• Formal dining or family room overlooking the swimming pool.
• Meals room off the kitchen with beautiful water views.
• Large kitchen plenty of room to renovate.
• 4 bedrooms. Or 3 bedrooms plus large study which is easily converted into a bedroom.
• The master bedroom looks out to the water with access outside, ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning.
• 2 bathrooms.
• Large outdoor entertainment area offering a peaceful water outlook.
• Saltwater swimming pool.
• Double lock up auto garage.
• Electric gates and fully fenced for your security.
• 1110m2 block of land.
• 3.3 kilowatt solar electricity with 16 panels, security screens and one switch for all outside lights.
The current owners have loved living in this family home for the past 21 years but it is now time to downsize.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands - There may never be a better time to buy water front property.
Committed seller will consider offers prior to Auction.
Auction: Saturday 19th of November 2016
Time: 2:30 pm
Venue: On- Site
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Richard G- BroadbeachDanny and Cassie worked hard to sell my unit in a competitive market, giving me regular updates on buyers interest.