Top Floor, Entertainers Dream…
Spacious two bedroom apartment centrally located in the middle of Mermaid Beach, Short walk to the beach, shops, cafes and bars. Tucked away in Gaven Crescent and positioned on the third level, this unit allows you to have the serenity you deserve whenever you want, unlike being on the highway. Unlike alot of the other apartments this apartment comes with two parking spaces. An extra which orginally cost between $10,000 - $20,000 to purchase these separtely. Two balconies and two large bedrooms also another feature of this great apartment.
With the Zone Apartments residents having a certain level of trust and respect within the complex, it makes a perfect place to call home or a great investment as the body corporate is only approximately $60 per week.
• Air conditioning
• Secure building
• Swimming Pool
• Two allocated car spaces in Secure Gated Car Park
• 400 meters approx to the beach, approx 5 minute walk to Pacific Fair & Jupiters Casino
• In the heart of Mermaid Beach, medical center, gym, restaurants just around the corner
• Bus stations conveniently around the corner and short walk to the Tram
• Two Exclusive balconies overlooking the Hinterland
• Two large bedrooms, Built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
• Body corporate fee only $60.00 p/w approx
• Rental Estimation approx $460.00 P/W
• Modern kitchen with Gloss White doors, draws & Stone Top Bench
This highly secure and versatile complex has intercoms, onsite management, Barbeque facilities, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court and a very Secure Car Park that requires Key Fobs providing fast and easy access for you to get in and out.
Perfect opportunity for investors and or owner occupiers. With the demand of this area on the rise and popularity growing by the day, this apartment won't be on the market for long.
Call Craig Buckley for a private inspection today 0422580848
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
Catherine VeldhuyzenCraig was very professional throughout our experience of purchasing a unit recently. He had good knowledge of the real estate market and I was happy with the process. It was also good to know I could contact him about some issues during and after the purchase and he has followed these up.