Peaceful Lake Outlook. Secure. Central.
QUICK Emerald Lakes is highly sought after and is selling fast.
This well presented home offers stunning lake views and is situated within a small boutique complex of only 6.
• Spacious open plan living area.
• Entertainers kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking & stainless steel appliances.
• Large balcony taking in the magnificent water views.
• 2 bedrooms plus study nook.
• Master bedroom offers walk in robe, beautiful ensuite and balcony with lake views.
• 2 bathrooms.
• Two car accommodation. Single lock up garage plus carport.
• Separate laundry
• Approx 140m2*
• Ducted air conditioning
• 24 hour Emerald Lakes security
Conveniently located in the prestigious Emerald Lakes Estate with its own village of restaurants, cafes, shops, walking tracks and golf course. Walk to the Emanuel College and close to public schools, Nerang train station, sporting facilities, major shopping centres, the M1 - with the beach approximately 10 minutes' drive away.
With record low interest rates and high rental demands - there may never be a better time to buy Lakefront property on the Gold Coast.
Please note the photos used were taken some time ago and the area has since built up.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Richard G- BroadbeachDanny and Cassie worked hard to sell my unit in a competitive market, giving me regular updates on buyers interest.