Masterpiece on Sought After Main River Position!
This exclusive two-storey residence is the essence of luxury Gold Coast living, boasting a 895sqm main riverfront position, with 23 metres of water-frontage and stunning panoramic hinterland views. Designed with multiple generous living and entertaining spaces, both indoor and out, this contemporary abode offers a lifestyle of sophistication and style.
The gourmet Caesarstone island kitchen showcases high-end Miele appliances, including five burner gas cooktop, oven and microwave. Relaxation and entertaining are effortless in this thoughtfully designed home, offering a sunken formal lounge and dining area, media room, generous undercover alfresco patio, as well as a sun drenched poolside setting peacefully set against desirable wide water and hinterland views.
The king-sized master suite presents a luxurious spa ensuite, generous walk-in wardrobe, balcony and serene water and skyline views. The remaining four bedrooms are all double-sized, with two also enjoying the panoramic views, and the guest bedroom downstairs encompassing its own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
Additional features include; home office with separate entry, upstairs living area, designer bathrooms, secure remote garaging for two cars, timber shutters throughout, video intercom, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, grand entry foyer, high-ceilings, alarm system, laundry, pontoon with power and water, low maintenance gardens, fenced front lawn, water tank, and ample storage space.
Located on the most sought-after street in Benowa Waters, only minutes to Benowa Shopping Centre, Botanic Gardens, Pindara Private Hospital, exclusive schools, and an abundance of boutique cafes and restaurants, this magnificent home is a must see masterpiece.
• Two storey contemporary residence on sought-after 895sqm main river position
• Alfresco entertainer with panoramic views over wide water and the hinterland
• Gourmet Caesarstone island kitchen with Miele appliances, custom cabinetry
• Five spacious bedrooms, home office with separate entry, media room, 2nd living
• King sized master suite with luxury spa ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony
• Multiple living and dining areas, sun drenched swimming pool, fenced front lawn
• Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, laundry, high ceilings, manicured gardens
• Remote double garage, alarm, pontoon with power, 23m water-frontage, storage
• Peaceful sought-after street, close to shops, schools, hospital, cafes and restaurants
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Graham and Tracy - Mermaid BeachThanks Sam and Julia, you guys are an amazing team and truly the best real estate professionals in the business! We are so happy and will be recommending you to everyone thinking of selling or buying!!!