FAMILY, FUN OR PROFITABLE HOME BUSINESS
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
- RARE DUAL LIVING OPPORTUNITY ON SPRAWLING 5000SQM BLOCK WITH 25M POOL!
Are you searching for the ultimate bushland sanctuary, with bonus dual living or home business opportunity? Perfectly positioned on a lush 5000sqm block of land and boasting a principal residence with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully self-contained, separate 2 level granny flat, ideal for either a home business, B&B, or extra accommodation for older family members or teens, as well as a supersized 25m, solar heated inground pool, this promises to deliver an idyllic rural lifestyle in a charming country setting, yet still only be 10km from Broadbeach.
Spacious, classically elegant and oozing a traditional appeal with modern touches, this family residence features all you need and more. The large, multiple living and dining areas, with their private, rustic outlooks, offer a cosy fireplace for warmth in the winter in the lounge room and ducted air throughout the home for the summer. A recently revamped kitchen with high quality appliances along with newly renovated modern bathrooms also await, plus 4 well-sized bedrooms. The master will be sure to impress. With its leafy, tranquil outlook, you'll take advantage of your own contemporary ensuite, walk-in-robe and secluded courtyard with spa. Of the 3 remaining bedrooms, 2 present with front balcony access and built-in-robes while the 4th could be utilised as either a study or bedroom.
Outdoors is a true natural playground, with a sprawling 1.235 acre of lush bushland living on offer. The 25 metre, solar heated pool, complete with shallow shelf, 2 lanes, spa and adjoining alfresco area and deck will prove a popular addition, whether it be for family fun, fitness or a profitable home business. Nested next to this is the self-contained 2nd residence which features an expansive top-level bedroom, which would be easily able to be converted into 2 or more separate rooms, downstairs living area, along with a bathroom, laundry and charming kitchen, which flows outdoors via the bifold doors.
Other special features of this property include a 3-car separate garage with work shed, circular driveway with a surplus of off-street parking available, media projector and screen in 2nd residence, double brick and fully insulated main house with solar hot water and skyline views, large walk-in linen cupboard plus a 22,000-litre concrete water tank for the pool.
Centrally located close to elite schools including Somerset College, All Saints Anglican School and St. Michael's College, approx. 5-7 min drive to Robina Town Centre shops, restaurants and cafes and only 10km to famous golden beaches, this is a property which offers the best of both worlds - dual living opportunities and a country lifestyle without being far from the beach. Act now to secure this unique chance and make a wise investment in your future today.
- Ultimate bushland sanctuary on lush 5000sqm with dual living or home business opportunity
- Principal residence with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas
- Fully self-contained, separate 2 level granny flat, with kitchen, bathroom, laundry & living
- Living room in flat with media projector screen equipment
- Supersized 25m, solar heated inground pool with shallow shelf, 2 lanes and separate spa
- Recently revamped kitchen with quality appliances
- Formal lounge and dining with cosy fireplace
- Master bed with ensuite, walk-in-robe and private courtyard with spa
- 2 of 3 remaining beds with built-in-robes and balcony access, share modern family bathroom
- Fully ducted air-con and ceiling fans installed throughout
- 3-car separate garage with work shed, circular driveway & surplus of off-street parking
- Double brick and fully insulated main house with solar hot water, city skyline views
- 22,000 litre concrete water tank for pool
- Close to Somerset College, All Saints Anglican School and St. Michael's College
- Approx. 5-7 min drive to Robina Town Centre shops, restaurants and cafes
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.