PRIME POSITION, ENDLESS POTENTIAL + WALK TO SURFERS PARADISE & CHEVRON ISLAND
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A rare opportunity awaits in Surfers Paradise to explore the endless potential on offer with this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property situated on a 546sqm block. Tucked away behind lush, well established gardens, explore your options to renovate this sturdy brick home, rebuild the residence of your dreams or explore the options available with medium density zoning in place. TLC, tear down or make a wise investment in your future - the choice is all yours!
The existing property on site offers comfortable living accommodation, with 2 bedrooms residing upstairs, sharing a bathroom accented by floor to ceiling marble tiles. The air-conditioned master bedroom boasts skyline glimpses and views to Q1, with bed 2 set against the backdrop of parkland views. A third bedroom is on offer downstairs, complete with pool vistas, and is nestled next to the air conditioned living areas. You'll also find an alfresco area with supersized 9m x 4.5m fully tiled inground pool, spacious rumpus room with wet bar, kitchen with top of the range Gaggenau oven and Neff induction cooktop, plus secure parking for one car, a separate laundry, study nook and crimsafe screens.
Tightly held in the same family for over 40 years, opportunities like this in such an enviable location are rare and do not last long. Whether you walk to Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast Arts Centre or Turf Club, or make the most of being within easy reach of the Nerang River or Evandale Park plus elite schools including TSS and St.Hilda's, you'll be making an investment with endless potential.
- Explore the endless potential on offer with this 3 bed, 2 bath property
- 546sqm block, zoned Residential B, Medium Density
- Master bedroom with air-con, abundance of built-in storage and skyline views
- Bed 2 with parkland views and bed 3 (downstairs) with pool views
- Bed 1 & 2 share access to bathroom with floor to ceiling marble tiles
- Another bathroom located downstairs + separate laundry and study nook
- Kitchen with top of the range Gaggenau oven and Neff induction cooktop
- Living room + spacious rumpus room with wet bar, crimsafe screens installed
- Covered alfresco area and supersized 9m x 4.5m fully tiled inground pool
- Automatic garage for 1 car
- Property is tucked away behind lush, well established gardens, high level of privacy
- Enviable location - walk to Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast Arts Centre & Turf Club plus Bundall commercial district, stroll to Sunday Bundall Farmer's Markets
- Easy access to Evandale Park, Nerang River and elite schools including TSS & St.Hilda's
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.