RD5 DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL LARGE FAMILY HOME
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
WOW - There are so many options available for this property.
Conveniently located just 5 minute's walk to the light rail station and close to The Southport CBD, Local shops, Schools, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Griffith University and Hospitals.
This spacious family home features skyline views, generates plenty of natural light and cool breezes.
• Polished timber floors throughout top level.
• Open plan living area.
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and self closing drawers.
• Separate dining area opening onto the large entertainment deck with skyline views.
• Air conditioning in living and master bedroom.
• 2nd living area on ground level.
• 6 bedrooms. Please note - Not all bedrooms have built in robes.
• 3 bathrooms.
• Eco friendly home.
• 610m2 block of land.
• Single lock up electric garage plus side access to the back of the property with another super-sized double lock up garage/games room.
• RD5 zoning = 1 bedroom per 50m2.
• High rent potential.
With major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast, record low interest rates and high rental demands there may never be a better time to buy property in highly sought after Southport.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.