MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL - RD5 - PRIME LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quiet street which is conveniently located close to The Southport CBD, local shops, Schools, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Griffith University, Hospitals and less than a 5 minute walk to the Light rail station.
With less than 12 months to the Commonwealth Games, take advantage of this potential development opportunity.
Elevated position facing East capturing skyline views, cool breezes and plenty of natural light.
- 610m2 fully fenced block of land.
- RD5 zoning = 1 bedroom per 50m2.
- No easements burdening the land*.
- One owner for 44 years.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Separate media room that can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom or home office.
- 3 bedrooms - The master bedroom features a walk in robe and balcony access.
- 1 bathroom.
- 2 separate toilets.
- North/East facing balcony overlooking the sparkling pool.
- Single lock up electric garage plus plenty of extra off street parking.
With record low interest rates, there may never be a better time to buy property in highly sought after Southport.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.