- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
EXCLUSIVE ISLE OF SORRENTO FAMILY HOME, THE PERFECT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FUTURE.
Experience an enviable Isle of Sorrento lifestyle with this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 storey home, set out on an 807m2 waterfront block. Nestled on calm canal waterways, with 23m of waterfrontage, this much-loved family home with modern wrought iron accents boasts an open plan flow, with spacious indoor living areas seamlessly meeting the outdoors. Light filled, and showcased by soaring cathedral ceilings, you'll enjoy comfortable living in pleasant surrounds in a property which you can easily enjoy as is, or improve upon and create your ultimate dream home in one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after suburbs.
Featuring a flexible floorplan with multiple living spaces, you'll be able to unwind in the sundrenched lounge room with fireplace or retreat to the spacious living area which overlooks the water. Adjacent to the air-conditioned dining and kitchen area, this bright and breezy space will tempt you with is vast ceiling heights, skylights, ample bench space and walk-in pantry. The bedrooms will also be sure to please, with all 4 being of a generous size. The Master and Bed 2 also boast ensuites, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, along with access to the terrace and superb water views.
Expect to be tempted outdoors often, with the alluring alfresco area. Thoughtfully zoned into relaxing and entertaining, it is set against the backdrop of inviting water views. A covered dining area with ceiling fan will keep you cool as you eat, before stepping down to a timber deck which houses a sumptuous spa. Flanked by lush, low maintenance gardens, there is also a sandy stretch of beach the whole family will enjoy.
Other fabulous features of this family home include air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, family bathroom, double remote garage, an expansive, fully enclosed front courtyard, gatehouse intercom and security, you can also take advantage of the dedicated home office space with separate entry and waiting area, located upstairs. Offering skyline views, there is also the option to convert this into another bedroom.
Situated at the end of a tranquil, tree-lined avenue and central to exclusive TSS & St. Hilda's schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities, this is an appealing property in a family friendly location which could easily be transformed into a dream waterfront residence.
- Enviable Isle of Sorrento lifestyle, tranquil, treelined avenue and family friendly location
- 4 bed, 3 bath, 2-storey home, set out on a 807m2 wet block, with 23m sandy waterfrontage
- Open plan, with sundrenched lounge room and fireplace + spacious living/dining area
- Bright and breezy kitchen with soaring cathedral ceiling, skylights, & walk-in pantry
- Master Bed and Bed 2 boast ensuites, air-con, ceiling fans, access to terrace & water views
- Bed 3 & 4 share the fresh and functional family bathroom
- Thoughtfully zoned alfresco area with covered dining + relaxation spaces
- Timber deck with sumptuous spa is flanked by lush, low maintenance gardens
- Air-con & ceiling fans throughout, double remote garage, gatehouse intercom and security
- Dedicated home office with separate entry and waiting area with skyline views (or convert to 5th bed)
- Central to exclusive schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities
- Easy to enjoy as is or transform into your dream waterfront residence
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.