BREATHTAKING WIDE WATER VIEWS. MASSIVE FAMILY HOME
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
WOW take a look at the view
Quiet, highly sought after street and location - close to shopping centres, transport, public and private schools and access to the M1.
With water views that go on forever this 470m2 former prize home has many special features.
Ground level -
• Formal lounge and dining area capturing full water views.
• Family and meals room opening onto the waterfront outdoor entrainment area.
• Media room/office.
• Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances.
• 1 guests bedroom with private ensuite and walk in robe.
• Study or 6th bedroom.
• Powder room 5th toilet.
• Laundry and plenty of storage.
• Air conditioning.
• Double auto garage.
• 4 bedrooms. The master suite is huge and features incredible water views, balcony, spa ensuite and walk in robe.
• Air conditioning.
• Large balcony overlooking the wide water.
• 1 separate bathroom.
• Outdoor entertainment area overlooking the water.
• Sparkling swimming pool.
• As new pontoon.
• 879m2 block of land 20 metre waterfrontage.
• Solar electricity.
• Well maintained gardens.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands - There may never be a better time to buy water front property.
Committed seller will consider offers prior to Auction.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.