FULL OF CHARACTER. 5471m² WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR A 2ND DWELLING
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
WOW - You had better be QUICK for this one!
Private, tranquil surroundings and centrally located close to Private and Public schools, Robina Town Centre, Train Station, Robina Hospital and easy access to the Motorway.
First time to hit the market in 30 years this immaculately presented home has many great features -
* Open plan living area with air conditioning and a fireplace.
* Dining area which opens onto the large outdoor entertainment area.
* Family room located off the kitchen.
* Character filled kitchen complete with a new oven.
* 3 bedrooms. The master features an ensuite, walk in robe and beautiful outlook.
* 2 bathrooms. The main bathroom is complete with a hot spa bath for you to enjoy.
* Full length covered veranda taking full advantage of the beautiful outlook.
* Massive timber outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the tropical landscaped gardens - North East facing and secure.
* Sparkling resort style swimming pool.
* 5471m2 block of land with the potential to build a 2nd dwelling - Subject to council approval.
* Double lock up garage plus room for up to 6 or more cars.
* Plenty of room for a Caravan, boat or trailer.
* Fans in all bedrooms, security screens, solar hot water, plenty of storage.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy in this highly sought after location.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.