Affordable waterfront living with ocean access
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Vacant and ready for new owners to move in or rent out. Spanning over 3 levels this large modern duplex offers space, privacy and amazing views in a secure, central Gold Coast location. Feed the ducks from your back yard, enjoy a hit of golf at Lakelands Golf Course or use the gym and pool, maintained immaculately for residents only, just a short stroll away.
Built with the gold coast lifestyle in mind there are large outdoor living areas a low maintenance yard (more time for boating and golf) and large doors and windows that open fully to bring the outside in. Close to popular schools, shops and transport, this property is sure to impress and is a must to inspect.
- 4 large bedrooms - all with built-in robes, 2 with balconies
- Huge master suite with large walk-in robe, double vanity, spa bath and large balcony
- Timber shutters in the bedrooms
- Double garage with off street parking for 2 additional vehicle
- Storage room
- Powder room on the ground level
- Large modern kitchen with stainless steel smeg appliances
- Large deck flowing off lounge and kitchen, perfect for entertaining
- High ceilings
- Timber floors in the living area
- Large bi-fold and sliding doors to allow maximum light and airflow into the property
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Huge indoor/outdoor entertaining area
Asking Price - $875,000
Land size - 434 sqm
Rates - $1640 per annum approximately
Water - $2000 per annum approximately
Body Corporate - $60per week approximately
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.