UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTION!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
UNRIVALLED VIEWS & NORTH FACING ASPECT IN SOUGHT-AFTER ISLE OF CAPRI.
Prepare to be speechless from the moment you step inside this sprawling, recently renovated two-storey home in sought-after Isle of Capri. Boasting uninterrupted, picturesque views of the iconic Gold Coast skyline via the vast floor to ceiling expanse of glass which runs the entire rear of this residence, you'll immediately fall in love with this unrivalled panorama, visible from every angle of the open plan downstairs area. Nestled right on the water, and featuring flawless marble and man made finishes, brand new blackbutt timber floors plus an enviable north facing aspect, this superb family home is sure to spoil you for anything else.
Whether entertaining or unwinding, there's so many options available to enjoy. You'll be able to cook up a storm in your chef's kitchen, complete with bespoke cabinetry and acclaimed stainless steel Smeg and Miele appliances and either dine indoors or opt for the sundrenched alfresco area, accessed by the stackable glass doors to allow for perfect indoor/outdoor living. Here you can host family and friends while overlooking your oversized in-ground pool, as well as enjoy the tranquil 6knot waterways and array of aquatic wildlife and birds who call the natural habitat of Adam's Basin home. Back indoors, retreat to the formal lounge, with its plush new carpet and cosy wood fireplace or ascend upstairs to another modern living space, which could easily be converted to a media room.
Retiring at the days end has also never looked so appealing. The master suite is showcased by full size glass panels which frame the spectacular Surfers Paradise skyline, along with a sunny terrace with water views. Accented by louvre windows, electronic curtains and a walk-in-robe, you'll also delight in the spacious marble ensuite with dual showers, double vanity and sweeping views across the waterways below. All the remaining upstairs bedrooms are large and boast high ceilings, ducted-air-con and either walk in or built-in-robes, with rooms 2 and 3 featuring joint access to a family bathroom, room 4 with it's own ensuite, and the downstairs guest quarters presenting with shared bathroom facilities.
Other fabulous features of this impressive home include a large pontoon and jetty with power, new lighting installed, freshly painted indoors and out, low maintenance gardens, durable and minimal maintenance composite panel flooring framing the pool and master bedroom terrace, an abundance of storage, keyless entry and back to base security, plus the solid concrete internal floor and ground floor, offers you peace of mind knowing you are living in a durable home, which also has the potential to be renovated to include a 3rd floor (subject to council approval), internal lift, laundry chute and more.
Truly an ideal location, being only a 20 minute walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise and its golden beaches, 5 minutes to Capri on Via Roma social and foodie hub, 15-20 minute drive to Nerang Station, 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport, central to all public transport options, plus close proximity to exclusive TSS and St. Hilda's schools, you'll also enjoy the parklands close by as well as the local public school a short walk away.
• Uninterrupted views of the iconic Gold Coast skyline visible from every angle of the open plan downstairs area
• Enviable north facing aspect, set out on a 546m2 block with a 13.1m waterfront
• Recently renovated & repainted, with plush new carpets, lighting & blackbutt timber floors
• Chef's kitchen with bespoke cabinetry, upscale Smeg & Miele appliances
• Sundrenched alfresco area overlooking pool, Adam's Basin & views to Surfers Paradise
• Formal lounge with cosy fireplace plus upstairs living which could be converted to media room
• Grand master suite with balcony, water views, walk-in-robe, ensuite with marble finishes
• Remaining bedrooms with high ceilings, ducted-air-con, built-in-robes + ensuite in bed 5
• Large pontoon & jetty with power, low maintenance gardens
• New lighting installed, an abundance of storage, keyless entry & back to base security
• Solid concrete construction plus potential to be renovated to include a 3rd floor & internal lift
• Sought after suburb, close to exclusive schools, shops, cafes, parks, beaches & public transport
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4 garage spaces
Isle Of Capri
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.