SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
OPULENT, ONE-OF-A-KIND TWO STOREY OCEANFRONT PENTHOUSE, NO EXPENSE SPARED IN DESIGN.
A luxury holiday lifestyle awaits in the heart of Coolangatta with this opulent north facing oceanfront penthouse. Nestled on the 20th and 21st floors of the renowned Mantra, no expense has been spared in the design of this 3 bed, 4.5 bath, 632sqm residence which redefines sophisticated sky-home living. Set against the commanding backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, you'll enjoy sweeping views from every room along with an array of bespoke, customised finishes including imported antique wooden doors, hand-selected 200-year-old reclaimed polished hardwood floors and upscale marble, granite and stainless-steel accents throughout. Unrivalled in terms of immaculate presentation, unique decor and an enviable location, this is the ideal investment for those who demand excellence and seek a low maintenance, luxury resort style lifestyle.
Boasting picture-perfect panoramic vistas which encompass the iconic Gold Coast skyline, hinterland and azure Pacific Ocean and stretch as far north and south as the eye can see, these superb views are framed by floor to ceiling windows and doors and can never be built out. You'll linger a while in the ambient lounge room with 11.8ft ceilings, mesmerized by the rolling waves and white stretches of sand below, or enjoy cooking up a feast in the gourmet kitchen. An intriguing mix of angles and soft curves, it features acclaimed Gaggenau and Miele appliances, and flows to the dining room and terrace beyond. You'll also be spoilt for choice whether to host family and friends here or on the top floor entertaining area. Situated as you ascend the one-of-a-kind stainless-steel staircase, it comes complete with full kitchen and bathroom facilities, two spacious, sundrenched terraces and an indoor dining area set against the superb 360-degree backdrop of coastal, hinterland and skyline views.
Designed with seclusion in mind, the master suite is also sure to entice. This delightfully decadent space is tucked away in its own private wing and boasts full length glass windows encasing the sweeping views, a choice of 2 balconies, contemporary ensuite fused with copper, granite and marble tones plus a bespoke dressing room with custom cabinetry installed. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also present with ensuites, balconies and distinctive robes adorned with imported ornate doors and exude a sense of peace and privacy.
Other superior features include powder room, laundry and ample storage space throughout, ducted air-conditioning, 3 dedicated car spaces, a large secure lock up storage unit in the basement, plus full use of the Mantra amenities including tennis court, pool and spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ facilities, set amongst expansive tropical courtyards.
Positioned in a prime central location, opposite Coolangatta beach, short walk to Snapper Rocks and within an easy stroll of endless cafes, shops, restaurants and beautiful natural surrounds, this timeless, architecturally designed penthouse promises effortless living in elegant, secure surrounds.
• Spacious penthouse nestled on the 20th and 21st floors of the renowned Mantra Coolangatta
• No expense has been spared in the architectural design of this sophisticated 632sqm sky-home. Skyhome with bespoke, customised finishes including imported antique wooden doors, 200-year-old reclaimed polished hardwood floors and upscale marble, granite and stainless-steel accents
• Sweeping ocean, hinterland and city skyline views from every room, can never be built out
• Expansive north facing wrap around balcony
• Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau and Miele appliances, including built-in oven, plate warmer and coffee machine
• Light filled lounge room with 11.8ft ceilings, framed by floor to ceiling glass
• Entry vestibule flanked by 100-year-old wrought iron ornate pivot gates
• Master suite with full length glass windows, sweeping views, 2 balconies, ensuite fused with copper, granite and marble tones plus a bespoke dressing room
• Bed 2 & 3 with ensuites, balconies and distinctive robes
• One-of-a-kind unique stainless-steel staircase which leads to top floor entertaining retreat
• 2 x top floor sundrenched terraces + kitchen, bathroom and dining/entertaining area
• Powder room, ample storage, laundry, ducted air
• Three dedicated car spaces next to large lock up storage
• Access to Mantra Coolangatta facilities including tennis court, pool and spa, sauna, gym & BBQ facilities
• Prime central location, opposite beach and easy stroll to local cafes, shops, restaurants and more
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.