RARE OPPORTUNITY: ACRE OF PRIME WATERFRONT LIVING! MAGNIFICENT ENTERTAINER + NEIGHBOURING VACANT LAND IN CLEAR ISLAND WATERS
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
A rare opportunity beckons in captivating Clear Island Waters, with the unique chance to purchase a magnificent, Spanish influenced 5 bed + study residence of suspended slab construction and set out on a sprawling 1,299sqm block with 50m waterfrontage along with the neighbouring vacant block of land, measuring 1,036sqm with 42m frontage. Nestled in an exclusive gated estate of only 35 properties, this immaculately presented, architecturally designed family home exudes an elegance, harmonised with effortless entertaining and indoor-outdoor living. Coupled with the adjacent land, explore the endless potential on offer to maximise this north-facing resort style sanctuary and live like you are permanently on holidays.
Expect to be enchanted from the moment you step inside this stately home of vast proportions. Built by acclaimed Cassar Homes, you are greeted with a soaring 21ft domed ceiling with pearl accents and a sweeping staircase, the signature style of the renowned LT Design Architects, along with an abundance of formal and informal living spaces. Select from the media room with bespoke, built-in cabinetry and surround sound, games room with full wet bar and wine cellar, sunken formal lounge with fireplace, plus your choice of informal meals area off the chef's kitchen (complete with induction cooktop, dual pyrolytic ovens, steam oven, integrated Miele dishwasher and a walk-in-pantry) and an informal living room which flows to the alfresco dining area. Here you'll relish the panoramic water views which stretch from the hinterland to the skyline, a 13m x 4m infinity edge pool with spa and a pristine timber boardwalk which hugs almost the entirety of the waterfrontage.
The bedrooms on offer will also impress. Upstairs, 4 bedrooms flank the voluminous, light-filled mezzanine, including bedroom 2 with its own ensuite, water views and walk-in-robe while bedrooms 3 and 4, both of a generous size, share access to a modern family bathroom with stone finishes. The master suite is grand in size and appearance, with a kitchenette, marble ensuite with dual shower/steam room, spacious dressing room, plus access to a vast wraparound terrace which enjoys 270 degree views encompassing the hinterland and Gold Coast skyline. Downstairs, guests can take advantage of the 5th bedroom, with access to the courtyard and an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and stone vanity.
Other superior features include an open plan library/rumpus room with custom, built-in study stations, an executive home office with private balcony and tailor-made fit-out, a multipurpose room currently utilised as a Tatami room with Zen Japanese courtyard (could easily be converted to a gym/yoga/meditation space), triple garage with through access, laundry with drying courtyard, downstairs powder room, Vacumaid and brand new ducted air-conditioning throughout, plus meticulously manicured gardens and boat ramp.
The vacant block of land, which borders this grand home, offers you just over quarter of an acre of prime waterfront land with superb, wide water and skyline vistas. Fully secure and impeccably maintained, it truly offers the chance of a lifetime to enjoy over half an acre (2335sqm) of prestigious waterfront living in a sought-after suburb which is close to elite schools, as well as central to shops, cafes and restaurants. Aarrange an inspection this impressive property (once featured in Luxury Home Design Magazine) today.
• Rare opportunity: north-facing 5 bed + study, 4.5 bath residence + neighbouring land sale
• Residence: 1,299sqm block with 50m waterfrontage, vacant block: 1,036sqm with 42m frontage
• Panoramic water views which stretch from the hinterland to the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline
• Built by Cassar Homes, designed by LT Design Architects and interiors by In Habitat
• Grand entry with soaring 21ft domed ceiling with pearl accents and a sweeping staircase
• Media room with bespoke cabinetry & surround sound + games room with bar & wine cellar
• Formal dining plus sunken formal lounge with fireplace, water vistas
• Chef's kitchen with induction cooktop, dual pyrolytic ovens, steam oven, integrated Miele dishwasher + walk-in-pantry and island bench
• Informal living room and meals area, flows out to the vast alfresco dining space
• 13m x 4m infinity edge pool with spa, manicured gardens plus pristine timber boardwalk
• Grand master suite with kitchenette, marble ensuite with dual shower/steam room, dressing room, waterfront terrace
• Bed 2 with ensuite, water views & walk-in-robe, beds 3 & 4 share modern stone bathroom
• Downstairs 5th bedroom with ensuite, powder room, Vaccumaid, new ducted air-con throughout
• Upstairs mezzanine with custom built library/rumpus plus executive home office
• Tatami room with Zen Japanese courtyard, can be converted to home gym, meditation room
• Triple car garage, boat ramp, secure fencing, NBN ready
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Clear Island Waters
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.