- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Discover exquisite living and effortless entertaining with a large north facing waterfront block in an exclusive gated estate in Clear Island Waters. Also regarded as one of the widest water views on the Gold Coast, this luxury residence boasts 4 bedrooms + study, 2.5 bathrooms, and is set out on a sprawling 897m2 block with a 17m waterfrontage.
Immaculately presented, with light filled open plan living, quality marble and stone inclusions, plantation shutters, soaring 13ft ceilings throughout as well as a state-of the-art home cinema, this is an opulent family home which will spoil you for anything else.
Presenting with a surplus of living space indoors and out, there is ample room for everyone to enjoy what is on offer with this superb single level home. The upscale home theatre will be a favourite: featuring temperature controlled wine fridges, dry bar, LED feature ceiling lighting, large screen and the finest in surround sound and projector technology, there's also tiered, reclining seating to take advantage of. The gourmet kitchen will beckon all master chefs, featuring caesarstone benchtops, gas and electric cooking, contemporary glass splashback, self-closing drawers, with a sunny breakfast area adjacent. The sunken open plan living and dining is drenched in natural light thanks to the 9.3ft ceilings and abundance of glass windows and doors and showcased by wide water views. Flowing out to the vast alfresco area it's set against the backdrop of the tranquil inlet and boasts a super-sized salt-water pool with spa.
Further complementing the impeccable presentation of this family home are the spacious bedrooms. The king-sized master is sure to entice; with a spacious walk-in-robe, superb ensuite with stone accents and a freestanding bath, it enjoys a sense of seclusion away from the rest of the bedrooms and also features stunning water and pool vistas plus a quaint Juliette balcony. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 also boast beautiful views out over the lush gardens and share access to the modern family bathroom.
Other special features of this superior property include a vast timber deck and dock for your watercraft plus easy ocean access, an expanse of flat lawn area, perfect for the kids and pets to play, secure double carport, solar hot water, landscaped gardens, soaring ceilings throughout, executive study, powder room with marble finishes and back to base security.
Nestled in a sought-after gated estate of only 35 homes, this is a property which effortlessly blends easy living within elegant surrounds. With close proximity to elite schools including Somerset College, All Saints and St. Vincent's, as well as central to shops, cafes and restaurants, this is the perfect place to next call home. Do not delay, arrange your inspection today.
- Large north facing waterfront block in an exclusive gated estate in Clear Island Waters
- One of the widest water views on the Gold Coast, set out on an 897m2 block
- Luxury 4 bed + study, 2.5 bath, 2 car residence - one of 35 in estate
- Immaculately presented, with soaring ceilings, quality marble and stone inclusions
- State-of the-art home cinema with wine fridges, dry bar, tiered reclining seating + surround sound & projector
- Gourmet kitchen with caesarstone benches, gas and electric cooking, glass splashback, self-closing drawers plus a sunny breakfast area
- Open plan living and dining, set under 9.3ft ceilings and showcased by wide water views
- Covered alfresco area with tranquil inlet views, super-sized salt-water pool with spa
- King-sized master with walk-in-robe, ensuite, Juliette balcony and stunning water views
- Beds 2, 3 & 4 boast beautiful garden views and share access to the modern family bathroom
- Vast timber deck, 17m waterfrontage plus midge free and easy ocean access
- Lush gardens and flat lawn area at rear, perfect for the kids and pets to play
- Secure double carport, solar hot water, air-conditioning, executive study, back to base security
- Central to Somerset College, All Saints and St. Vincents, as well as shops, cafes and restaurants
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Clear Island Waters
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.