SCENIC 2 STOREY NORTH TO WATER VILLA - PRESTIGIOUS STANHILL DRIVE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
DRESS CIRCLE LOCATION
North facing with superb views across exclusive neighbouring Cronin Island parkland and the wide water of Main River, this spacious two-storey villa, located in high demand Stanhill Drive, Chevron Island, is beautifully designed to celebrate its sun-drenched position and indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Large and light-filled, the open plan kitchen features stone benchtops, generous storage, large pantry and breakfast bar. This adjoins the spacious dining area, delineated from the lounge room by way of a wrought iron railing. A step down, the spacious light-filled family living area adjoins equally large waterside outdoor living sheltered by a huge suspended solid polycarbonate umbrella spanning this and the adjoining villa's outdoor recreation area. On this ground level there's also a large laundry with super-storage and a powder room.
Upstairs a window-wall with sliders to the balcony drenches the expansive master bedroom with tranquil water views. Storage is plentiful with long his and hers built-in mirrored wardrobes. Always a dcor fashion statement, Plantation shutters separate the fully tiled, over-sized ensuite with dual vanity unit, massive mirror, large spa bath and separate shower. There are two more bedrooms here, one with a louvre-enclosed balcony, plus a powder room and large fully tiled family bathroom with marble vanity, bath and separate shower.
Recreation and community conveniences are all very close at hand, - shopping, public transport, the stunning Surfers Paradise beaches, restaurants and bars and the highly respected TSS, (The Southport School) is just 5 minutes away.
The position is perfect, the address impeccable and the indoor/outdoor flow of the home is excellent. All that's needed now is for you to add your own personal touches and make this elite property your own piece of waterfront paradise.
- Superb 6 knot Main River position north to water.
- Sweeping panoramic views. Attractive streetscape
- 5 minutes to The Southport School. Close to all amenities
- Light open plan kitchen/stone benches/good storage. Dining area
- Ultra-large lounge with window walls opening to outdoor living
- Expansive under-cover waterside recreation & entertaining area
- Scenic master bedroom. Built-in robes. Over-sized spa ensuite
- Two further bedrooms, one with enclosed balcony.
- Large family bathroom. 2 powder rooms
- Excellently equipped laundry/stone benchtops & super-storage
- Plantation shutters & ceiling fans throughout the home
- Remote control sliding gates to extra off-street outdoor parking
- Double garage/internal access & storage space
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.