Arguably Burleigh's Best Valued Property, Must be SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Vendors instructions are clear and this property is priced to sell.
North to water with an ideal floor-plan featuring the master bedroom downstairs and the remaining bedrooms upstairs.
The vast open plan Living areas feature a versatile layout that will adapt to casual family living or sophisticated entertaining overlooking a tranquil waterfront setting.
Set in one of Burleigh Waters most coveted pockets this spacious three bedroom residence has been brilliantly renovated to create a serene, stylish home exuding a calm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Spacious open plan living and dining areas
- North facing to water
- Brand new grand entertainers kitchen with ample storage solutions
- Three spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Separate lounge room or guest bedroom
- Two bathrooms plus an additional powder room
- Generous separate study area
- Large separate laundry with multiple storage spaces
- Huge undercover entertaining area opening off the kitchen and dining area
- Automatic double lock up garage
- Air conditioning system
- Burleigh Waters Lakes system is the largest man-made Estuary system in the world
Just a short drive to the famous James Street entertainment, the Village Farmers Markets at Burleigh Primary School, Burleigh Beach and moments away from Stocklands Shopping Centre, sought after primary and secondary schools.
For an information pack, suburb report, open home dates and inspection times please contact Troy Fitzgerald on 0404 388 354, available to assist you at any time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.