Multiple Living Spaces in a Central Location!
- 7 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
WATERFRONT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY JUST OFF MAIN RIVER.
This extensive waterfront property welcomes exclusive water views from a generous 873sqm position moments to the main river. Multiple versatile living spaces offer a rare opportunity to comfortably accommodate extended family, while still boasting a spacious and private setting on the waterfront.
The property consists of a total of seven bedrooms plus a study, with a separate wing and living area, as well as a teenager's retreat at the front of the home. The centre of the abode takes full advantage of the waterfront lifestyle, inclusive of an alfresco patio, tranquil back lawn and boat ramp overlooking the water's edge. The master bedroom encompasses a spa ensuite and private access to the scenic waterfront.
With good-sized bedrooms, multiple private living areas, dual laundries and kitchens, this unique and spacious home is delightfully welcoming, and designed for effortless entertainment and family living.
Additional features include; secure garaging for 3 cars, high ceilings, rumpus room, air-conditioning, formal lounge, hinterland views, central courtyard, and ample storage space.
Located at the peaceful end of Upton Street, and only minutes to Surfers Paradise, Bundall shopping precinct, Gold Coast Turf Club, state and private schools, and a selection of boutique cafes and restaurants, this abode certainly has it all.
- Seven spacious bedrooms on generous 873sqm waterfront block just off main river
- Versatile living areas for maximum relaxation, as well as a teenager's retreat
- Opportunity to accommodate large extended family or multiple guests with ease
- Master suite has a spa ensuite with private access to the tranquil waterfront
- Dual island kitchens with quality appliances, gas cooking, and walk-in pantry
- Alfresco patio overlooks scenic water views, boat ramp and sandy water's edge
- Secure garaging for three cars, high ceilings, air-conditioning, central courtyard
- Sought-after location, close to Surfers Paradise, private schools, cafes and shops
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.