TRANQUIL WATERFRONT ENTERTAINER, ENVIABLE NORTH-EAST POINT POSITION
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a private pocket of Broadbeach Waters and nestled on an expansive 903m2 wet block sits an impressive renovated family home. Boasting an enviable north-east point position on a tranquil street, it features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and superb skyline views throughout as well as from your outdoor entertaining oasis. Meticulously maintained, this architecturally designed residence offers sophisticated living in comfortable surrounds.
There's no mistaking you live on the water with this magnificent home. From the moment you step inside you are greeted with wide water vistas from the vast expanses of glass doors and windows used throughout. You'll be instantly drawn outside, where a bespoke inground pool awaits, along with your own jetty, boat ramp and double secure boathouse, plus a private sandy beach which stretches along your enviable 28.4m absolute waterfrontage. Best of all, you'll enjoy superb city skyline views and easy access to Main River, which is visible from your vast entertaining deck.
The kitchen has been designed to be the true heart of this home. Presenting with caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including Smeg rangehood and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, a 5-burner gas cook-top and oversized 900ml oven, there's a servery window to the alfresco bar area, should you wish to dine outdoors. You'll enjoy the wide water views from this space, along with the outlook over your vast living room, complete with charming wood fireplace and soaring cathedral ceilings. Furthermore, you'll also have the choice to retreat to your oversized private dining room, showcased by skylights and superb high ceilings, and host your family friends against the picture-perfect backdrop of your quiet waterways.
Other fabulous features of this family home include a secluded upstairs master suite with vast walk-in-robe, ensuite, large terrace and inviting views, another private bedroom in a separate wing upstairs, with water views and ensuite, 2 more bedrooms downstairs, one with ensuite and the other with access to the modern family bathroom, a double garage with room for 2 extra cars on the shaded carport, side access and room to securely park a boat or caravan. You'll also enjoy the lush gardens and low maintenance yard, high efficiency solar panels, plush new carpets, multiple TVs and brand new high quality split system air conditioners installed throughout, which has also been freshly repainted.
Centrally located within walking distance of shops, supermarkets, cafes, the popular Carrara Markets and more, plus within a short drive of Broadbeach, the new Star Casino and Pacific Fair, this is a property without comparison.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathroom modern home with enviable north-east point position on a tranquil street
- Oversized 903m2 block with vast 28.4*m sandy beach waterfrontage
- Light and bright interior with cathedral ceilings, skylights & abundance of floor to ceiling glass windows & doors
- Chef's kitchen with caesarstone benches, 5 burner gas cook-top, 900ml oven, servery window
- Spacious living room with superb water views, charming open fireplace and access outdoors
- Secluded master suite, accessible by private staircase, with walk-in-robe, ensuite, large terrace, set against water views
- Bed 2 also upstairs but with separate dedicated staircase, with built-in-robe, ensuite, water views
- Bed 3 with ensuite, bed 4 utilises modern family bathroom
- Large alfresco area with bar, inground pool, plus jetty, boat ramp, double boathouse & easy access to Main River
- Recently installed split system air-con units & solar panels, freshly repainted, plush new carpets
- Double garage with room for 2 extra cars under shade sail
- Low maintenance, well established gardens and side access secure parking
- Walking distance to shops, cafes, local markets & close to vibrant Broadbeach
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.