400m to the Beach, Skyline Views and Huge Balcony
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Sitting in the tightly held Assisi' building in Broadbeach this unit is one of only 6 in the meticulously maintained, secure walk-up complex. Built to take advantage of the Broadbeach skyline views and sea breezes the balcony wraps the front and side of the unit, with large sliding doors allowing easy access from the combined lounge/dining area.
There are small balconies and sliding doors leading off each of the bedrooms and a large ensuite with corner tub and shower. Fans throughout and air-conditioning in the lounge area and main bedroom add to the comfort. The kitchen is large with a breakfast bar and stainless steel Blanco products. Quite rare in unit living is the separate laundry room, complete with built-in sink and storage.
- Metres to the beach, cafes and shopping
- Tiles and timber flooring throughout
- Timber blinds throughout
- Stainless steel appliances
- Airconditioning to the living area and main bedroom
- Separate laundry
- Entry - no walking straight into the living area
- Basement parking and storage cage
- Top floor unit with huge balcony
- Less than 5 minutes walk to the beach
- Cafes, boutique shopping, mini mart and bows club all with minutes
- Body Corporate under $60 per week
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.