Owner Bought Elsewhere!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
North to Water Views. Position, potential + family friendly living on the fringe of the Botanic Gardens.
The rare opportunity has arrived to purchase a property in one of the most picturesque areas on the Gold Coast. Nestled on the fringe of the lush 31-hectare Regional Botanic Gardens, with no chance of ever being built out, this expansive 4 bed, 2 bath family home on a sprawling 940m2 block boasts a prime lake view position and endless potential to be the perfectly positioned dream family home you deserve.
You'll be spoilt for choice with this sturdy, spacious family home, whether to move in and live in it as is or make your mark by renovating this property into a residence of distinction. Currently offering light filled living over 2 levels, the downstairs area encompasses a bright and breezy kitchen with new stainless-steel oven and walk-in-pantry and is adjacent to the air-conditioned open plan living and dining. Three of the 4 bedrooms also await downstairs, all with built-in-robes and two with private courtyard access, perfect for a home office. Bed 2 also boasts entry to a two-way family bathroom, while the master suite is a secluded haven, tucked away upstairs for your privacy. With superb views, spacious robes, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and a vast stone ensuite, there is ample scope to refurbish this space into an even larger oasis and capture more of the Gold Coast skyline views.
Other superior features of this property include a covered alfresco area at the rear which overlooks your large inground pool, 5KW solar power system and solar hot water system ensuring lower power bills, lush well-established gardens and the lake, easy access via back gate to Botanic Gardens, cycle and walking paths, freshly repainted and carpeted throughout, ideal south to north Feng Shui, close to renowned Royal Pines Golf Club, triple garage and secure off-street parking.
Only 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach & 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads as well as close to exclusive private schools, the sought after local Benowa State primary and high school, Pindara Private Hospital, shops, cafes and restaurants, now is the time to secure access to one of the Gold Coast's best family-friendly suburbs. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange an inspection today.
- Rare opportunity to purchase a property nestled on the fringe of Regional Botanic Gardens
- No chance of ever being built out with this sprawling 940m2 block
- Prime lake veiw position and endless potential to transform this family home
- Bright and breezy kitchen with new stainless-steel oven and walk-in-pantry
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining, leads out to alfresco area
- Beds 2,3 & 4 downstairs, all with built-in-robes and two with private courtyard access
- Bed 2 also boasts entry to a two-way family bathroom
- Master suite is a secluded upstairs haven, with superb views, spacious robes, ceiling fan, air-con and a vast stone ensuite
- Large inground pool and lush well-established gardens, including abundant fruit trees
- Easy access to Botanic Gardens, walk and cycle paths + close to renowned Royal Pines
- Freshy repainted and recarpeted throughout + triple car garage
- Solar power and hot water systems
- Approx. 6 mins to Surfers Paradise, 10 mins to Broadbeach & 15 mins to Burleigh Heads
- Close to exclusive schools, Pindara private hospital, shops, cafes & restaurants
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.