MAIN RIVER GRANDEUR IN A TRANQUIL 994m² SETTING
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled at the end of a prestigious street, with no through traffic and anchored on Main River, a timeless 2-storey residence awaits. Boasting spectacular skyline views and flawless finishes including marble accents, limed oak and granite flooring and soaring 17 feet ceilings in the bespoke domed entry, this spacious 5 bed + study family home is immaculately presented throughout. Set out over a sprawling 994m2 block overlooking a wide river bend and with 22m of deep waterfrontage, this is a residence as grand in size as it is appearance.
Designed for effortless entertaining and living, the formal lounge and dining room are flanked by wide water and skyline views from the vast expanse of floor to ceiling windows. Also featuring a fireplace and bespoke buffet bar and sink, this area overlooks the outdoor alfresco area and oversized infinity edge pool and spa and beyond to the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline. For more informal living, you'll enjoy the light-filled living area which is also set against the backdrop of Main River. Adjacent is the sleek chef's kitchen, featuring caesarstone benches, including an island prep bench, acclaimed stainless steel Miele appliances, soft close drawers and a mini butler's pantry.
Also sure to impress are the spacious bedrooms. Downstairs a fully equipped guest wing, complete with walk-in-robe and ensuite is on offer, while the remaining rooms await as you ascend up the sweeping staircase. The master suite is an intriguing mix of clean lines and softening curves, showcased by panoramic water and skyline vistas, as well as boasting a large dressing room and marble ensuite with sunken spa. The remaining rooms are all air-conditioned and feature ceiling fans, walk-in or built-in robes as well as river or hinterland views.
Other superior features include an impeccable family bathroom on the second floor, executive ground floor study and powder room, boat ramp plus 9.7 x 6.5m boat shed with electric winch, 5500L water tank, 10m x 3m pontoon, ducted air-conditioning, large laundry, intercom, security system, double garage with remote-control pedestrian and driveway gates, surplus of storage throughout, 2nd hot water system and manicured gardens.
Centrally located close to exclusive private schools TSS, St. Hilda's and St. Kevin's, you are also only 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads. You'll also enjoy the proximity to shops, cafes and medical facilities, in one of the best kept secrets in waterfront living on the Gold Coast. Don't delay, contact Sam Guo and Julia Kuo to arrange your inspection today.
- Timeless 2-storey residence boasting 5 bed + study, 3.5 bath family home, right on Main River
- Nestled at the end of a prestigious street, with no through traffic
- Immaculately presented, featuring marble accents, limed oak and granite flooring
- Soaring 17 ft. ceiling in entry with spectacular water & skyline views throughout home
- Sprawling 994m2 block overlooking a wide river bend and with 22m deep waterfrontage
- Formal lounge and dining room with vast floor to ceiling glass windows, buffet bar & fireplace
- Separate, light-filled informal living, also set against the backdrop of Main River
- Sleek chef's kitchen, featuring caesarstone benches, stainless steel Miele appliances, soft close drawers and mini butler's pantry
- Downstairs guest bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, executive study and powder room
- Master suite boasts large dressing room, marble ensuite with sunken spa plus panoramic water and skyline vistas
- Remaining bedrooms with air-con, fans, walk-in or built-in robes and share family bathroom
- Alfresco area with inviting 9m x 6m Infinity edge pool, spa, plus 10m x 3m pontoon
- Ducted air-con, surplus of storage, intercom, security system, double garage, remote gates
- Boat ramp, 9.7 x 6.5m boat shed with electric winch, 5500L water tank, 2nd hot water system
- Central to exclusive schools, shops, cafes and medical facilities + 6min drive to Surfers Paradise
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.