CLASSIC CHARM + NORTH EAST WATERFRONT ASPECT IN BEAUTIFUL BENOWA WATERS
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Urgent Divorce Sale!
Experience the classic charm of this timeless two-storey waterfront home in beautiful Benowa Waters. Enjoying an enviable north-east aspect and sweeping water and city skyline views, this oversized 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home boasts multiple living areas, a gourmet kitchen and enticing alfresco area with pool, all set out over a fully secure 831m2 block.
You will be spoiled for choice where to unwind or entertain in this spacious family home. Downstairs features a formal lounge with water views, a causal living and dining space off the bright and breezy kitchen with granite benches, while upstairs a vast media room is on offer. Overlooking the waterways below, and with built in cabinetry and storage, this will be a popular place for children to enjoy. There's also an inviting alfresco area on offer. Flanked by tropical palms, and sloping down to your own private 12.m sandy beach at the end of a canal cul-de-sac, you'll find an undercover entertaining area along with a generously sized in-ground pool, all set against the backdrop of the famous Gold Coast skyline.
Another fabulous feature sure to impress are the 5 oversized bedrooms in this supersized home. 3 of the 4 upstairs bedrooms are ensuited, with the master also boasting a vast terrace with water and city views and a walk-in-robe. The 5th bedroom downstairs is adjacent to a modern bathroom, and all are serviced by ducted air-conditioning, which runs through the entire residence.
This property also presents with high ceilings in the entry, sunken spa in master ensuite, gated security and intercom, solar panels, a double garage with room to securely park 3 cars on driveway, plus an abundance of storage throughout, including a surplus of space in the laundry and garage.
Centrally located close to exclusive private schools TSS, St. Hilda's and St. Kevin's, you are also only 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads. You'll also enjoy the proximity to shops, cafes and medical facilities, in one of the best kept secrets in waterfront living on the Gold Coast. Don't delay, contact Sam Guo and Julia Kuo to arrange your inspection today!
- Timeless two-storey, 5 bed, 4 bath waterfront home in beautiful Benowa Waters
- Enviable north-east aspect, sweeping water & city skyline views on an 831m2 block
- Multiple living areas: formal lounge, causal living & dining downstairs, media room upstairs
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches with views over pool
- Master bedroom with superb views, terrace, walk-in-robe and ensuite with sunken spa
- Remaining bedrooms upstairs all with built-in-robes, 2 with ensuites
- Downstairs 5th bed with built-in-robe, adjacent to modern bathroom
- Alfresco area with undercover dining, inground pool, lush lawns, 12.1m sandy beach
- Ducted air con, security and intercom, solar panels installed + ample storage
- Double garage with room to securely park 3 cars on driveway
- 6 mins to Surfers Paradise, 10 mins to Broadbeach & 15 mins to Burleigh Heads
- Close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes & restaurants
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.