SPECTACULAR BEACHSIDE, OCEAN AND HINTERLAND OPULENCE IN THE PRESTIGOUS BUDDS BEACH
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Live the dream of a perpetual holiday in this prestigious Budds Beach residence. Perfectly positioned on the 18th floor of the Spectrum building, this opulent 2 bed and 2.5 bath river front residence, redefines indulgent sky-home living. Set against the impressive backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, city skyline and hinterland, you'll enjoy views from every room.
The spacious light-filled floor plan, allows the living and dining area to absorb commanding views through sliding glass doors while providing a seamless connection with balconies on the north and eastern facade.
The main balcony features a huge overhang from the adjacent sub penthouse above which is perfect for year-round entertaining in all weather conditions. The gourmet galley style kitchen is complete with high quality finishes such as soft closing draws, full-height pullout pantry, integrated dishwasher, European appliances and vast caesarstone benches, perfect for hosting family and friends.
Balcony access, ocean breezes and panoramic views enhance the master suite which has a wall of built-in wardrobes and a modern, fully-tiled ensuite with a frame less glass walk-in shower.
The second bedroom, also boasting superb views, offers an exceptional design to either open or divide the space with an effective bi-fold system. Accompanying the bedroom is its own guest bathroom with a luxurious freestanding bathtub. Not to forget the powder room and dedicated laundry room.
Budds Beach is a truly desirable location which offers a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to the iconic Bumbles caf, paddle boarding, sun-bathing and outdoor entertainment at your door-step. You can stroll to famous beaches, shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as nearby light-rail and transport. Enjoy all the amenities that Spectrum has to offer including outdoor pool with spa, indoor heated pool, sauna, BBQ area and a half sized tennis court. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange an inspection today.
• 18th floor apartment boasting 120m2 of luxury living space.
• One of only 3 apartments per floor, dual lifts, 1 car space with storage shed.
• Sweeping ocean/river/hinterland views from every room.
• Positioned on the desirable North‐Eastern side of the building.
• Main balcony features large overhang for perfect year‐round entertaining.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate powder room.
• Dedicated laundry with large built‐in linen.
• Study nook for work at home professionals.
• Light‐filled open plan living and dining which flows out to north and east facing balconies.
• Galley style kitchen with caesarstone benches, high end finishes & European appliances.
• Master suite with panoramic hinterland, skyline and ocean views, elegant ensuite with step‐in shower and customised built‐in robes.
• Bed 2 with the design option for open plan living or enclosed room.
• Guest bathroom featuring beautiful freestanding bath and frameless glass shower.
• Bamboo timber flooring throughout all living spaces.
• Access to all Spectrum amenities, including outdoor pool with spa, indoor heated pool, sauna, BBQ area and a
half sized tennis court.
• Desirable location, stroll to world famous beaches, shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.