Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AUCTION ON SITE THIS SUNDAY!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
MAGNIFICENT MAIN RIVER ENTERTAINER IN EXCLUSIVE PARADISE WATERS
Situated in one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive residential enclaves, Paradise Waters, this 5 bed, 4.5 bath Main River residence enjoys a prime north aspect, with enchanting wide water views. Designed by renowned DBI Architects and boasting 70squares of sophisticated, light filled living over two-storeys, this is a home which offers ample choice for entertaining and a low maintenance, luxury lifestyle on an 895m2 block.
Hosting family and friends has never been easier, with a multitude of options to select from. Indoors, the formal lounge area is set against the backdrop of stunning water vistas and boasts a full wet bar, with an informal living and dining space nestled next to the granite kitchen. Complete with brand new Miele oven and steamer, plus deluxe granite benches, this fresh and functional space links seamlessly with the dining room and outdoors. Here you'll find many choices for entertaining, with the thatched waterside cabana and undercover terrace to name just a few. Water enthusiasts will also love the secluded spa, large freeform tiled pool, 27 metres of Main River waterfrontage plus the supersized pontoon, able to accommodate a 55ft boat with ease.
The floorplan has been designed to be family orientated, with all the bedrooms upstairs. The master suite features a decadent dressing room, with a recently renovated contemporary ensuite with vast walk-in shower and freestanding tub, plus a sundrenched terrace. The remaining rooms are all of a generous size, with ceilings fans, walk-in-robes and access to modern bathrooms.
Other special features include an air-conditioned media room, downstairs bathroom and sauna with easy access to alfresco entertaining area, triple car garage, security and surround sound throughout, a large laundry area which could easily be converted to a Butler's Pantry plus tropical gardens and lush lawn area in the front yard.
Across the river from some of the most prestigious homes on the Gold Coast, as well as within easy reach of elite schools, Main Beach cafes, restaurants, shopping and golden beaches, this is a must-see property, positioned in a tightly held location.
- 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 2-storey residence in exclusive Paradise Waters enclave, right on Main River
- Designed by DBI Architects and boasting 70squares of sophisticated, light filled living
- Prime north aspect, wide water views on an 895m2 block with 27m river frontage
- Formal lounge with wet bar, set against superb water vistas, next to media room
- Gourmet granite kitchen with brand new Miele oven and steamer, links seamlessly with the dining room and outdoors
- Thatched waterside cabana & covered terrace just two of your alfresco dining options
- Secluded spa, large tiled pool + supersized pontoon, able to accommodate a 55ft boat
- Stylish master suite with decadent dressing room, contemporary ensuite + sunny terrace
- Remaining bedroom are all of a generous size, with ceilings fans, walk-in-robes and access to modern bathrooms
- Downstairs bathroom and sauna with easy access to alfresco entertaining area
- Triple car garage, security and surround sound, tropical gardens and lush front lawn
- Across the river from exclusive TSS and some of the most prestigious homes on the Gold Coast
- Within easy reach of Main Beach cafes, restaurants, shopping and golden beaches
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
895m² / 0.22 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.