PRICE REDUCED BY $1M - NOW ONLY $4.675M
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Stunning luxury with widest expanse on Main River.
This stunning two-storey residence boasts an exclusive main river position on one of the widest expanses on the Gold Coast. Offering brand new elegantly renovated interiors, this executive style abode is the pinnacle of sophistication and the essence of a luxurious waterfront lifestyle.
The gourmet island kitchen is equipped with quality Smeg appliances, including a 6 burner gas cooktop, oversized oven, stone bench tops and butlers pantry. Encompassed within the home are multiple living and dining spaces, incorporating immaculate fittings and a wonderfully open feel that overlooks the river. Perfect for private indoor and outdoor family living, enjoy the sun-drenched lap pool, tranquil BBQ courtyard, and the alfresco waterfront timber deck. Striking dark timber flooring throughout the home adds a stunning highlight to this opulent residence.
The upper level is dedicated to the lavish king sized master retreat, inclusive of his and hers walk-in wardrobes, make-up station, wet bar, sitting area, luxury ensuite and expansive balcony with panoramic river views from Surfers Paradise to TSS. The remaining three bedrooms are positioned on the lower level, two are ensuited, and all are spacious with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
Additional features include; separate media/games room with wet bar and ensuite, remote garaging for 3 cars, wine cellar, laundry, high ceilings, frameless premium quality glass pool fencing, large jetty, gatehouse entrance, video intercom, alarm, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, and ample storage.
Located within the most sought-after street in prestigious Paradise Waters, and only moments to Surfers Paradise, private schools, and an array of boutique cafes and restaurants, this property is simply outstanding.
- 733sqm main river position on one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after streets
- Expansive panoramic views across river from Surfers Paradise to TSS precinct
- Open plan living and dining, formal lounge, beautiful French doors throughout
- Covered patio overlooking riverfront lap pool, tranquil BBQ courtyard
- Alfresco timber deck, separate media/games room with wet bar and ensuite
- Gourmet island kitchen with quality Smeg appliances and butlers pantry
- Exquisite master retreat with luxury ensuite, balcony, his and hers walk-in robes
- Elegant and stylish interiors, complete brand new renovation, video intercom
- Alarm system, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, laundry, wine cellar, jetty
- Secure garaging for 3 cars, close to Surfers Paradise, beaches, private schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
733m² / 0.18 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.