Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TRULY UNIQUE, SUBSTANTIAL CONCRETE SLAB TRI-LEVEL ENTERTAINER, WITH INTERNAL LIFT
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 6 Cars
Welcome home to a grand residence of distinction, situated in Paradise Waters, one of the most exclusive residential enclaves on the Gold Coast. Boasting a harmonious blend of contemporary and traditional accents, including imported antique Spanish doors and Italian Stone finishes in the kitchen and ensuites, this 5 bedroom + study, 5.5 bathroom masterpiece is truly without comparison. Constructed from reinforced concrete and built to exacting standards, this exquisite entertainer is set out over 3 levels, with an internal cable lift to each floor. Nestled against the backdrop of the glittering Gold Coast skyline, on a sprawling 903m2 block and showcased by 33m of sandy canal frontage, this is the one-of-a-kind property you have been waiting for to next call home.
Offering the ultimate indulgence in opulent living and effortless entertaining, expect to be enchanted with the abundance of light filled living and dining spaces on offer in this true trophy home. Designed to fuse the outdoors with the indoors, stackable bifold doors retract to allow the easy flow between both inviting spaces. You'll be spoilt for choice whether to host family and friends in the supersized waterfront living area, complete with a cosy gas fireplace and set under soaring 10.8ft ceilings, or dine alfresco on your spacious tiled terrace, with the Gold Coast skyline acting as your picture-perfect backdrop. Here a 11m tiled pool awaits, protected by lush landscaping, while back indoors, a gourmet kitchen completes the scene, tailored to meet every entertaining need. From the oversized Liebherr integrated fridge/freezers, Miele dishwashers, wine fridge, 3.35m x 1m Italian Stone island bench and expertly appointed scullery, it also features acclaimed Gaggenau appliances, including grill and double extractor fan plus floor to ceiling custom cabinetry.
Retiring at the day's end has also never looked so appealing. The sumptuous master suite is the essence of sophistication and promises to be a sunlit sanctuary. With access to a tiled terrace, complete with automated vergola and picturesque canal and skyline views, a decadent dressing room with intricate custom craftsmanship, under floor heating and an elegant ensuite with stone benches, bidet and and a freestanding bathtub, you'll simply never want to leave this haven. The remaining bedrooms are also generously sized and boast graceful ensuites, with the downstairs guest room featuring a grand dressing room and superb water and skyline views.
Other features of this elegant residence include an executive study with Juliette balcony and fireplace, formal drawing room with a 3rd gas fireplace, basement garage for 6+ cars with workshop and dedicated room able to be easily converted to a temperature-controlled wine cellar, pontoon, full height boat shed with winch and dolly, boat ramp, sunken concrete rainwater tank, 3 phase power plus ducted air conditioning and plantation shutters throughout, security cameras, intercom, wired ethernet and home automation installed.
Perfectly positioned in a tightly held locale, you'll enjoy close proximity to exclusive schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and world class beaches.
- Tri-level residence of distinction, situated in exclusive Paradise Waters, with internal cable lift
- 5 bed, 5.5 bath, 6+ car basement garage set on a 903m2 block with 33m canal frontage
- Constructed from reinforced concrete, built to exacting standards (e.g. 36cm cavity walls) & immaculate throughout
- Multiple light-filled living and dining areas, indoors and out, perfect for entertaining
- Executive office with bespoke cabinetry, Juliette balcony and gas fire place
- Gourmet kitchen with acclaimed European appliances, scullery, stone island bench
- Vast alfresco terrace with remote blinds for privacy + 11m tiled pool, lush gardens
- Sumptuous master suite with terrace, dressing room, ensuite with bidet and freestanding bath, skyline and water views
- Remaining bedrooms boast elegant ensuites, with bed 5 featuring a supersized dressing room
- Antique imported Spanish doors, 3 gas fireplaces, plantation shutters & ducted air throughout
- Full size boat house + winch and dolly, ramp, pontoon + underground water tank
- Under floor heating to all ensuites and dressing rooms plus downstairs family & dining
- Home automation, security cameras, intercom, wired ethernet, 3 phase power
- Perfectly positioned, close to exclusive schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and beaches
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
903m² / 0.22 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.