Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
71st FLOOR, LUXURY SUB-PENTHOUSE LIVING IN ICONIC Q1
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Taking pride of place on the 71st floor of Australia's tallest residential building, the iconic Q1, this 4 bed, 3.5 bath sub penthouse will leave you feeling as if you are permanently on a luxury holiday. Boasting picture-perfect panoramic views which encompass the glittering Pacific Ocean, meandering waterways of Main River, city skylines and beyond, and accented by flawless marble and stone finishes throughout, this sophisticated sky-home will spoil you for anything else.
Truly a one of a kind sub-penthouse, you'll be in awe at the vast expanse of exquisite Marquita marble which adorns the supersized living and dining area, set against the backdrop of opulent ocean views. You'll also enjoy the gourmet kitchen with upscale Caesarstone finishes, Miele appliances and a generous walk-in pantry, which flows out to one of two all-weather tiled terraces.
The master suite is also as grand in size as it is appearance, with a decadent ensuite, walk-in-robe and endless vistas of the soothing Pacific Ocean. The remaining 3 bedrooms are located in a separate wing, with bed 2 also boasting its own ensuite and walk-in-robe and all linking seamlessly with the second all weather, protected terrace. A family bathroom, decorated in soothing hues and featuring a spa, also awaits in this wing, along with ample storage, another powder room and laundry facilities.
This fully air-conditioned, pet friendly sub penthouse also comes with full access to all of Q1's acclaimed amenities, including a Concierge/Tour Booking Desk, Residents Club, function rooms and conference facilities, in-house cinema/movie lounge, 2 x outdoor swimming lagoons, indoor heated pool, steam rooms and saunas, gymnasium, games room, onsite management plus full security and 4 secure basement car parks. You'll also enjoy the enviable location of being only moments stroll from patrolled swimming beaches, vibrant Surfers Paradise, shopping, cafes, restaurants, light rail and so much more.
Act now to make this lavish sub-penthouse your next luxury home. Do not delay, arrange your inspection today.
• Iconic Q1 71st floor sub penthouse, featuring 4 bed, 3.5 bath
• Picture-perfect panoramic ocean, hinterland, river and city skyline views
• Vast expanse of exquisite Marquita marble which adorns the supersized living and dining
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone finishes, Miele appliances and a generous walk-in pantry
• A choice of two all-weather tiled terraces with superb ocean views
• Grand master suite with decadent ensuite, walk-in-robe and endless Pacific Ocean vistas
• Bed 2 with walk-in-robe, ensuite and sweeping coastal views, leads out to terrace
• Beds 3 and 4 with built-in-robes, flow out to all weather protected terrace
• Modern family bathroom with spa plus additional powder room
• Fully airconditioned, pet friendly and 4 x secure car spaces in basement car park
• Access to all Q1 amenities including Concierge/Tour Booking Desk, Residents Club, function rooms, in-house cinema/movie lounge, 2 x outdoor swimming pools/lagoons, indoor heated pool, steam rooms and saunas, gymnasium, games room
• Onsite management plus full security
• Easy stroll to patrolled beaches, vibrant Surfers Paradise, Light Rail and more
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.