MAGNIFICENT MULTI-LEVEL ENTERTAINER IN AN ENVIABLE LOCATION
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Taking pride of place in the prestigious, tree-lined Regatta Parade, this magnificent, modern residence with 481m2 of multi-level, luxury living space awaits. Nestled across the road from family friendly parklands and Main River, this vast entertainer is set out on a 635m2 block and boasts 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a multitude of enviable indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, as well as a sought-after location. Perfectly positioned within close proximity to exclusive TSS and St. Hilda's private schools, as well as only a short stroll from vibrant Chevron Island, this is the exquisite residence you have been waiting for to next call home.
Showcased by intricately crafted sweeping staircases, stone and hardwood timber finishes and a cleverly designed tri-level floorplan, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to hosting family and friends or relaxing in refined surrounds. The ground floor welcomes you with an expansive rumpus room, complete with fully equipped kitchenette, linking effortlessly to the undercover alfresco area. Here you'll be able to take advantage of the sparkling in-ground pool with shallow shelf and tranquil water feature along with an outdoor kitchen. Retreating to the second floor, a media room with upscale equipment is on offer, along with the coastal inspired heart of the home. Featuring an open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen with acclaimed Baumatic and integrated appliances, walk-in-pantry and island bench, this space fuses the outdoors with indoors, thanks to the vast entertaining terrace. Ideal for capturing cool sea breezes, you'll also look forward to soaking up views of the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline.
The bedrooms will also prove to be superb sanctuaries. The decadent master suite occupies almost the entire third floor and presents with a sophisticated ensuite, walk-in-robe, and a private terrace with uninterrupted river and skyline vistas. 3 more remaining bedrooms boast elegant ensuites, with all featuring built-in-robes, and the option to explore converting the top level 6th bedroom into a home office or study.
Other superior features include ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security and Sonos home sound system installed, double garage with ample storage plus 1 car secure off-street parking, master ensuite with freestanding bath and heated towel rails, custom cabinetry and fire place in deluxe media room and lush, low maintenance gardens on a fully enclosed block.
Enjoying a prominent position in a highly sought-after residential precinct, and across from the sandy shores of Main River, this is a modern masterpiece without comparison. Do not delay, arrange your inspection today.
- Magnificent, modern residence, set out on a lush, low maintenance 635m2 block
- Boasting 481m2 of luxury living and entertaining space, including 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Features intricately crafted sweeping staircases, stone and hardwood timber finishes
- Ground floor rumpus room, complete with fully equipped kitchenette, links to alfresco area
- Sparkling in-ground pool with shallow shelf and tranquil water feature, outdoor kitchen
- 2nd floor media room with upscale equipment, custom cabinetry and fire place
- Open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen with acclaimed Baumatic and integrated appliances, walk-in-pantry and island bench, also on 2nd floor
- Flows to the vast entertaining terrace with iconic Surfers Paradise skyline and river views
- Sprawling master suite with a sophisticated ensuite, walk-in-robe, and a private terrace with uninterrupted river and skyline vistas
- 3 more remaining bedrooms boast elegant ensuites, with all featuring built-in-robes
- Option to explore converting the top level 6th bedroom into a home office or study
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security and Sonos home sound system installed
- Double garage with ample storage plus 1 car secure off-street parking
- Close exclusive TSS and St. Hilda's, as well as only short walk away from vibrant Chevron Island
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
635m² / 0.16 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.