Modern Residence In Exclusive Enclave, Close To Elite Schools
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy the winning combination of a spacious, contemporary family home located in an exclusive enclave with this 4 bed + study, 3 bath residence. Boasting pristine polished floors, flawless stone finishes and an inviting alfresco area, it's situated on a tranquil street, moments from Main River. Central to the renowned Regatta Parade, Ferry Road Markets and the elite TSS and St. Hilda's private schools, this former Boystown Prize home is a property which promises modern living and entertaining in picture-perfect surrounds.
The true heart of any home is the kitchen, and this one is sure to delight. An expansive space with an abundance of storage, it's accented by stone benches, stainless steel appliances as well as an impressive servery window which connects with the dining space for effortless entertaining. Nestled next to the open plan living and dining, it has been impeccably designed to maximise the balmy Gold Coast climate, presenting with an easy flow from indoors to the outdoors through the on-trend stackable bifolds. Here you'll enjoy a sundrenched alfresco area, recently refurbished glass-tiled pool and lush, well established gardens which exude a sense of seclusion, making this space a true sanctuary.
All the oversized bedrooms await upstairs, each presenting with ducted air and ceiling fans. The master suite will tempt you with its walk-in-robe, sumptuous ensuite with sunken spa and private balcony, while bedroom 2 also boasts water views and its own patio. The remaining bedrooms feature built-in-robes and share access to the fresh and functional family bathroom.
Other fabulous features include high ceilings in the entry way, another downstairs lounge area, study and bathroom, double garage, fully smart-wired CBUS technology, crimsafe screens, ducted air-con throughout and low maintenance, easy-care gardens at the front and rear of this home. Best of all, it's situated in an enviable neighbourhood which offers a fantastic sense of community, plus it's within walking distance of Chevron Island and Surfers Paradise.
This is a property you'll be proud to call home act now arrange your inspection today.
• 4 bed + study, 3 bath contemporary home with pristine polished floors, flawless stone finishes
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and servery window to sunny dining room
• Picture perfect open plan living area, flows to outdoor alfresco area
• Lush backyard with well-established gardens and newly tiled inground pool
• Additional living area and study plus bathrooms on each level
• Vast master suite with ducted air, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe, ensuite with spa & private balcony
• All remaining bedrooms with built-in-robes, with bed 2 boasting a balcony and water views
• Smart-wired CBUS technology, crimsafe screens, ducted air-con throughout
• Enviable neighbourhood which offers a fantastic sense of community
• Moments from Main River, Regatta Parade, Ferry Road Markets, Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise and the elite TSS & St. Hilda's private school
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
510m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.