Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
MODERN MASTERPIECE IN SOUGHT AFTER SORRENTO
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Will sell on or before Auction. Tucked away in one of the most prestigious pockets on the Gold Coast, you'll find this magnificent 4 bed plus study, 4.5bath modern masterpiece. Situated in sought after Sorrento on main river point position and boasting only the finest fittings and fixtures throughout, you'll adore this inviting Hampton's style home, set out over a sprawling 882m2 block, with an impressive 20.3m waterfrontage.
You'll be the envy of everyone with this lush, low maintenance entertainer. The sleek kitchen, with fully integrated fridge and dishwasher, is perfectly designed for hosting parties there's an abundance of space to prep on the stunning stone benches, or cook using the acclaimed Smeg, stainless-steel 900mm oven, with a butler's pantry hidden away for extra convenience. Retreat outdoors to your alfresco area, complete with built in kitchen, which overlooks supersized pool, private pontoon and serene waterways. You can also look forward to kicking back in your poolside cabana, set amongst landscaped gardens.
The crisp coastal influence continues indoors with the bedrooms and the open plan living and dining. Nestled next to the stunning central atrium which floods the house in natural light, the living area houses a cosy fireplace and is surrounded by plantation shutters and retractable doors which allow for seamless indoor/outdoor living. Upstairs, three bedrooms await, along with an executive office with steam room. The master suite is sure to entice; set against the backdrop of a private terrace with water views, this delightfully decadent space is showcased by the deluxe ensuite. Infused with soothing bronzed tones, there is a centrepiece sunken bath, dual rain shower and basins, as well as a vast walk-in-robe on offer.
Other superior features include a guest room downstairs with private deck and courtyard access, built in robes plus a luxury ensuite, a vast upstairs media room with built-in speakers, projector screen and water views, 2 more generous bedrooms with adjacent modern bathrooms, large office (or 5th bedroom), triple garage (or double with large work shop), ducted air conditioning, full security and intercom plus crisp, contemporary plantation shutters installed throughout.
Enjoying a prime cul-de-sac point position in a tranquil, family friendly location next to a quiet park, and central to exclusive TSS & St. Hilda's schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities, this is the perfect home for those who demand excellence.
- 4 with large office or 5 bed, 4.5bath modern masterpiece, situated in sought after Sorrento
- Hampton's style home, set out over a sprawling 882m2 block, with wide 20.3m waterfrontage
- Sleek kitchen with fully integrated appliances, stone benches & butler's pantry
- Open plan living & dining with cosy fireplace plus retractable doors, allow for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Stunning central atrium which floods the house in natural light
- Vast media room upstairs with projector screen, built-in speakers, water views
- Delightfully decadent master suite with terrace, water views, deluxe ensuite & walk-in-robe
- 2 more modern bedrooms and bathrooms, plus steam room, upstairs
- Lush guest suite downstairs with deck, ensuite and built-in-robe
- Alfresco area with built in kitchen, overlooks supersized pool, private pontoon & waterways
- Poolside cabana, set amongst landscaped gardens, plus secure front yard
- Triple garage (or double with large work shop), ducted air, plantation shutters & full security and intercom installed
- Centrally located to exclusive schools, quiet park, shops, cafes & all amenities
Act now to secure the ultimate in luxury living and contact Sam Guo & Julia Kuo today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
882m² / 0.22 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.