Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CHARACTER FILLED HOME SPACIOUS CENTRAL LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BUYERS YOU HAD BETTER BE QUICK FOR THIS ONE!
Conveniently located just a short stroll to Robina Shopping Village offering a selection of cafes, restaurants, shops, supermarket and Robina Tavern.
Close to Schools, Robina Town Centre, Train Station, Bond University, Hospital and just minutes to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and golden beaches.
Generating plenty of natural light and cool breezes this home has many features -
* Spacious open plan living area with high ceilings, exposed beams and feature brick wall - air conditioned.
* Separate dining room featuring high ceilings, exposed beams opening onto an outdoor entertainment area.
* Well maintained timber kitchen.
* 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom captures beautiful mountain views, ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning.
* 2 bathrooms.
* Separate laundry.
* 2 Covered outdoor entertainment areas.
* Double lock up garage.
* 533m2 fully fenced block of land with easy care gardens.
* Plenty of storage, security system and water tank.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands and major infrastructure occurring on The Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy in highly sought after Robina.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.