Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Architecturally Designed Miami Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
39 Nobby Parade is the winning combination of a spacious, contemporary family home.
Step into modern luxury with grand high ceilings throughout, immaculate finishes & styling and an appealing floorplan.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms; master includes double basin ensuite and walk in robe.
- 2 immaculate bathrooms and additional powder room.
- Stunning entrance with double storey ceilings and statement light feature.
- Grand entertainers' kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and an abundance of storage.
- Generous butlers' pantry.
- Timber floors through the living and dining area.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with glass stacker doors flowing out on to the outdoor alfresco area.
- Ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning throughout the home.
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout.
- Separate study area.
- Additional upstairs rumpus room with a private balcony.
- Fully fenced grass yard.
- Separate laundry.
- Secure double car port.
You are central to all your daily needs and essentials with Coles, specialty stores & restaurants, Miami Surf Life Saving Club, Miami Marketta and even the Burleigh Golf Club right around the corner.
500m walk down the street to North Burleigh Beach and 200m away from the proposed light rail station, you cannot ask for a better location than this.
There are endless discoveries waiting inside this opulent property and you will regret not stopping to inspect your possible dream home.
For an information pack, suburb report, open home dates and inspection times please contact Troy Fitzgerald on 0404 388 354, available to assist you at any time.
"Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.