Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Freshwater Lake Frontage with Boating Access to Main River!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
The minute you enter this Tuscan styled masterpiece, you are enchanted by the calm open waters and uninterrupted rolling green fields of the Jack Nicholas Championship Golf Course.
Situated in the upmarket and exclusive gated enclave of the Lakelands Golf Course estate,this two story 4-bedroom home is perfectly positioned to enjoy the North-East aspect, fresh water lake plus boating access benefits, and resort living envied by many.
Move in and enjoy this immaculately appointed and presented home. You'll enjoy the functional and open plan design incorporating a quality galley kitchen ideal for the entertainer with gas cooktop plus 2 ovens and a large open lounge and dining area. Downstairs also includes a private study and family/tv room both overlooking the courtyard.
Upstairs there are 4 large bedrooms, the master retreat spanning the entire width of the house. The master retreat is perfectly positioned to enjoy the sun and spectacular lake and golf course views. At 15m2 the ensuite is the ideal place to relax before making your way to the balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon wine.
Built by the current owners, the house has been built to the highest quality and no expense has been spared on the gardens. Located in a peaceful cul-de- sac only minutes to the popular Pacific Fair and Robina shopping centres, state and private schools, the M1 motorway, and pristine Gold Coast beaches.
- 819 sqm waterfront block in the gated enclave of Lakelands Golf Course Estate
- Private boardwalk and jetty with boating access through Clear Island Waters to Main River.
- North - east facing BBQ entertainment patio (Loggia) with sliding aluminium plantation shutters and tranquil golf course views
- The family/TV room complete with built-in Bose surround sound system.
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and high ceilings
- 4 kw Solar Power, 2x 6,000 ltr rain tanks, Rinnai Gas on demand water heating
- Resident only resort facilities including pool, BBQ area, gym and meeting room.
- 2x secure double garage for 4 cars, plus additional 4 car off-street parking
The sellers are relocating and there is a requirement to sell this gorgeous property, so do not miss the opportunity to live in this quiet, secure and exclusive community.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Angela or Bryan Oram.
Lakelands Signature Golf Course:
It took twenty-five years for Jack Nicklaus to find the perfect location for his first signature golf course in Australia.
* 18 hole 72 par international standard championship Golf Course
* Australia's first Jack Nicklaus designed Signature Golf Course
* Extensive practice facility
* Club house and Member Locker rooms with sauna and spa facilities
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
819m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.