MAIN RIVER MAGNIFICENCE IN EXCLUSIVE ISLE OF CAPRI
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A luxury lifestyle in an exclusive residential enclave beckons with this contemporary 2-storey Isle of Capri residence. Boasting 4 beds + study, 3 baths, flawless black granite and polished porcelain accents throughout, an enviable, light filled living and dining room fuses seamlessly with the superb alfresco area, giving this property a sought-after resort-style feel. Immaculately presented, and nestled on Main River, this is sure to spoil you for anything else.
An ideal entertaining abode, you'll enjoy multiple options for hosting family and friends. Indoors, explore your choice of formal and informal dining and living spaces, along with a gourmet black granite kitchen. Equipped with quality appliances, including a Bosch dishwasher and induction cooktop, it flows effortlessly through to the tiled, ambient outdoor area. This decadent space has been thoughtfully zoned for entertaining and relaxing and is framed by picture perfect skyline and river views. Water enthusiasts will also be able to take advantage of the superior infinity pool, and large pontoon on site.
An elegant, king sized, master suite awaits as you ascend the stairs, and presents with a luxurious spa ensuite, spacious walk-in-robe, and picture-perfect water and skyline vistas. Two more bedrooms reside on the upper level, all with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and impressive views and one with its own balcony. A fourth bedroom is situated on the lower level, along with the study which could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom.
Other features sure to impress include the bright family bathrooms on each level, low maintenance gardens and lush front lawn, full security, ducted air-conditioning, drive-through 2 car secure garage and all set on a 673m2 block with 22.8m waterfrontage.
Perfectly positioned within easy walking distance of the popular Capri on Via Roma dining and shopping precinct, local parks and schools and only a 10 minute stroll to vibrant Surfers Paradise, this is the family home in a desirable location you have been waiting for.
- Contemporary 2-storey Isle of Capri residence nestled in an exclusive enclave
- 4 beds + study, 3 baths + multiple formal and informal living and dining rooms
- 673m2 block with 22.8m prime Main River frontage
- Flawless black granite and polished porcelain accents throughout
- Gourmet black granite kitchen, equipped with Bosch dishwasher and induction cooktop
- Indoors fuses seamlessly with the superb, resort style alfresco area
- Infinity edged pool and large pontoon
- King sized, master suite with a luxurious spa ensuite, walk-in-robe + water and skyline vistas
- 2 more beds on the upper level, with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and impressive views
- Bed 4 + study (or 5th bed) located downstairs
- Bright family bathrooms with separate toilets on each level
- Low maintenance gardens and lush, secure lawn area, perfect for kids and pets to safely play
- Ducted air-conditioning, full security, gatehouse, 2 car drive-through garage
- Ideal location, stroll to Capri on Via Roma, Surfers Paradise + close to elite schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
673m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
ISLE OF CAPRI
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.