Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ULTIMATE NORTH TO WATER ENTERTAINER WITH DEEP WATER MOORING
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Have you been searching for the ultimate aquatic and entertainer's paradise, with a prime deep-water position and enviable north to water aspect? Nestled in one of the most sought-after streets in exclusive Isle of Capri, this impeccably presented 5 bed, 4 bath residence occupies an impressive 789m2 wet block with approx. 20m waterfrontage and promises to deliver cosmopolitan living in comfortable surrounds.
Greeted by a vast 10-foot timber doorway and soaring 19-foot ceiling in the grand entryway, you'll be instantly drawn to the wide water views which run the length of this home. Truly a decadent space, you will be the envy of everyone when you entertain in your elegant dining room, adjacent to the spacious kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances and overlooking the pool and waterways beyond. Equally as tempting will be the outdoor alfresco area. Encased in Himalayan Sandstone tiles, this super-sized area offers skyline views, a glistening inground pool and large pontoon and boat slip, as well as your own personal sandy beach.
The cleverly designed floorplan has also allowed for privacy, with 3 bedrooms and a separate living room placed away from the entertaining areas. Located as you ascend the ornate spiral staircase, the Master Suite will prove to be a haven to retreat to. With a walk-in-robe, sumptuous ensuite with sunken spa and sunny terrace, it's set against the backdrop of the spectacular Surfers Paradise skyline and water vistas. Bedroom 2 & 3 are also ensuited and boast stunning views, while the remaining two ground floor bedrooms are also generously sized and share the modern family bathroom.
Featuring a central and desirable location, this family home is within easy walking distance of the popular Capri on Via Roma dining and shopping precinct, local parks and schools and is only a 10 minute stroll to Surfers Paradise and all its enticing offerings.
- Perfect north-facing, deep water, 5 bed, 4 bath residence in exclusive Isle of Capri
- 789m2 wet block with approx. 20m sandy waterfrontage, flawless finishes throughout
- Soaring 19ft ceiling in grand entry + superb 9ft & 10ft ceilings in remainder of home
- Multiple living areas, including formal lounge, media room downstairs & upstairs living
- Gourmet kitchen and waterfront dining room flows seamlessly to outdoors
- Master suite with sumptuous ensuite, walk-in-robe, sunny terrace and superb views
- 2 x ensuited bedrooms on 2nd floor with ceiling fans, ducted air con, inviting views
- 2 x ground floor bedrooms share modern bathroom
- Himalayan stone alfresco area, inground pool, skyline views, deep water mooring pontoon
- Protected from prevailing winds and promising year round comfort
- Surplus of storage including 7.5 x 2.7m under house, laundry chute & vacumaid
- Alarm, gatehouse intercom, fully enclosed yards, double garage & off-street parking for 2
Dare to live your dream aquatic and entertainer's lifestyle today with this tranquil Isle of Capri oasis.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
789m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Isle Of Capri
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.