Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LARGEST BLOCK, 4 BEDROOM HOME - COMMITTED SELLER - GREAT VALUE - AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE POSSESSION!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Not to be missed and superbly situated in the new 'Lura' estate is an excellent opportunity to buy a well constructed one year old home on a large spacious block in a lovely neighbourhood. This beautiful spacious family home ticks all the boxes and is sure to impress. With 4 spacious bedrooms plus a Study/5th bedroom. Featuring a large back yard with plenty of room for the kids to run around while you entertain a few guests the yard also offers ample space to put in a pool and/or shed should one be required. Suit investor or owner occupier.
** NOTE for inspections: 'Lura Estate' is a brand new sub division and may not appear on all GPS. Lahey Cove is located off O`Reilly drive , off Amity Road.
- No body corporate
- Two storey spacious open plan living with plenty of light throughout, as new
- Contemporary quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- 4 Bedrooms plus Study/Media or 5th bedroom
- Well designed with spacious light filled open plan Living/Dining area with air condition
- Kitchen, Study, separate Laundry with built-in robes plus Storage under stairwell & WC downstairs.
- Upstairs Master bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Upstairs - 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- extra Study/5th bedroom/Living area on ground floor
- Upstairs WC
- Contemporary spacious kitchen with quality stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double lock up garage with remote and internal entry
- Spacious 708 sqm block, room for pool and shed
- 5 mins to train station for easy access to Brisbane via M1 or heart of Gold Coast
- 2 minutes to local shops, amenities and school
- 25 min drive to the fantastic Surfers Paradise beaches
- 45 min drive to Brisbane CBD
- Rental appraisal - $500 pw - $540 pw
- Council rates - approx $1070 p.a.
- Water Rates - approx $936 p.a.
Just minutes to schools, parks, shopping centres, supermarkets, community centres, public transport and much more.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
708m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.