GRAND WATERFRONT LIVING ON QUARTER ACRE, NORTH FACING BLOCK
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled at the end of a tranquil street and enjoying a prime north facing aspect, this grand 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home awaits. Immaculately presented and showcased by flawless marble finishes and a soaring 17ft glass window in the formal dining, this European inspired residence is set out over a sprawling 1033m2 fan shaped block and boasts 41m of wide waterfrontage. In this award winning architect designed home, you can look forward to sophisticated, secluded living in sought-after Clear Island Waters.
There's elegance etched into every facet of this grand waterfront home. Featuring a cosmopolitan, yet comfortable floorplan, you'll be spoilt for choice with options for unwinding and entertaining. The formal lounge and dining room boast water and city skyline vistas and spills out onto the vast tiled alfresco area. There is also a living room adjacent to the gourmet kitchen, complete with acclaimed Bosch appliances and marble benchtops, which also overflows outdoors. Here you'll find the 8m infinity edge pool and separate spa, lush landscaped gardens and a super-sized terrace perfect for hosting family and friends.
An abundance of space also beckons with the bedrooms. 5 in total, the ground floor plays host to the vast master suite. Featuring a marble ensuite with spa in soothing caramel hues, there is also a walk-in-robe and water views to be enjoyed from this secluded, sunny space. The remaining bedrooms await as you ascend the greenery infused staircase, linked by a large rumpus room. All boasting water views, balconies and built-in-robes, bedrooms 2 and 3 also come complete with marble ensuites while a 3 way marble bathroom with dual basins and spa is also on offer.
Other superior features include an executive office with custom cabinetry, wet bar and potential cellar in formal lounge, triple car garage with room for 2 cars off-street, timber jetty, full security, new carpets laid, 2 x hot water systems, Japanese power sockets fitted to each room plus a 5th bathroom on ground floor with convenient access to the outdoors.
Situated in one of the Gold Coast's most popular waterside precincts, and enjoying the unique trifecta of wide water, city skyline and rural views, its centrally located to vibrant Broadbeach (including Pacific Fair and Star Casino), elite schools and all necessary amenities. Act now to enjoy all of the offerings of this perfectly positioned, impeccable property and arrange your inspection today.
- Prime north facing residence on acre waterfront block with wide 41m frontage
- Immaculately presented 5 bed, 5 bath property with 477m2 of sophisticated living space
- Multiple formal and informal living areas + wet bar and potential wine cellar
- Flawless marble finishes in all bathrooms and gourmet kitchen
- Soaring 17ft glass window in the formal dining, offering water and skyline views
- Secluded and sunny master suite with marble ensuite with spa, walk-in-robe, water views
- Beds 2 - 5 upstairs, all with water views, balconies and built-in-robes + bed 2 & 3 ensuited
- Executive study on ground floor + 5th bathroom with access to outdoors
- 8m infinity edge pool and separate spa, lush landscaped gardens, vast terrace and jetty
- Triple car garage with room for 2 cars off-street + surplus of storage
- Full security, new carpets laid, 2 x hot water systems, Japanese power sockets fitted
- Sought after suburb, close to all elite schools, shops, cafes and beaches
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,033m² / 0.26 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Clear Island Waters
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.