Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Nestled next to a leafy park, and in the sought-after Moorings Estate in Clear Island Waters, this architecturally designed 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom modern masterpiece is waiting for the next family to move in and make it their dream home. Set out on a sprawling 917m2 with 19m of tranquil waterfrontage, it boasts 465m2 of living space, pristine polished floors, soaring ceilings and an inviting alfresco area with pool. Immaculately presented, with an intriguing mix of softening curves and clean lines, this award-winning home will be sure to appeal.
Featuring an abundance of living and entertaining spaces, all of which are set under vast ceilings heights, you'll be spoilt for choice between the open plan formal living and dining space, with its polished floors and picture-perfect water views, or enjoy the casual living area which is adjacent to the gourmet kitchen. Featuring Miele and Bosch appliances, this contemporary space links effortlessly with the outdoor alfresco area. You'll relish hosting family and friends in the covered dining pavilion, flanked by lush gardens, tiered timber decking and overlooking the wide waters and oversized pool. Upstairs, one more expansive living area is on offer, with a surplus of storage, ceiling fans and air-conditioning for your year-round comfort.
The bedrooms will also impress, with a fresh and functional Master Suite showcased by a deluxe ensuite with spa bath, a private balcony, split system air, walk-in-robe and skyline views. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are also located upstairs, with water or garden views, and feature built-in-robes and ceiling fans and two with split-system air-con units. They share a modern family bathroom with separate toilet while bedroom 5, located downstairs boasts its own personal courtyard, built-in-robe and ceiling fan.
Other special features of this superior property include a second bathroom downstairs, double remote garage and secure double carport, security alarm, gatehouse intercom, fully fenced block with landscaped gardens and central to exclusive schools including Somerset College, All Saints and St. Vincent's.
Truly an enviable location and close to the best of everything on the Gold Coast, now is your chance to enjoy sophisticated living in stylish surrounds. Do not delay, arrange an inspection of this prominent north facing property today.
- Award-winning home nestled in the sought-after Moorings Estate in Clear Island Waters
- Architecturally designed 5 bed, 3 bath home on a 917m2 with 19m waterfrontage
- Multiple living areas including formal and informal living, dining and upstairs lounge
- Pristine polished floors, soaring ceilings and a mix of softening curves and clean lines
- Gourmet kitchen, featuring Miele and Bosch appliances and large island bench
- Covered dining pavilion, BBQ area, tiered timber deck overlooks the water and oversized pool
- Master Suite with a deluxe ensuite with spa bath, a private balcony, split system air, walk-in-robe and skyline views
- Beds 2, 3 and 4 located upstairs, with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and two with air-con units
- Bed 5, located downstairs, boasts its own personal courtyard, built-in-robe and ceiling fan
- Modern family bathroom with separate toilet upstairs and another bathroom on ground floor
- Double remote garage and secure double carport, security alarm, gatehouse intercom
- Central to exclusive schools including Somerset College, All Saints and St. Vincent's
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
917m² / 0.23 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Clear Island Waters
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.