Attention Investors, Renovators & First Home Buyers: Update or Recreate!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
An outstanding opportunity has arrived for the astute buyer looking to capitalise on this prime allotment located in the highly sought after suburb of Clear Island Waters.
On offer is a tidy 3 bedroom home on a large 603m2 block with a sparkling in ground swimming pool. An enviable location that enjoys the benefits of a quiet family orientated street.
You'll enjoy close proximity to St Vincent's primary school, the Q Super Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, the Star Casino and fine dining along the Broadbeach Retail & Dining precinct plus our world class patrolled beaches. Be quick for this one!
- Tidy 3 bedroom home
- Large 603m2 parcel of land surrounded by immaculate gardens
- 2 car spaces next to each other - one is undercover
- Living area overlooks to outdoor entertaining area with pool
- Open Plan kitchen with an Electric cooktop adjacent to the dining room
- Master Bedroom complete with a built in robe
- Main bathroom with a bath tub
- Laundry with easy access to clothesline outside
- Within walking to distance to St Vincent's primary school and bus stop
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
603m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Clear Island Waters
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.