Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sophisticated Family Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set in one of Burleigh Waters most coveted pockets this spacious five bedroom residence has been brilliantly designed with no expense spared to create a serene, stylish home exuding a calm and welcoming atmosphere. The vast open plan living areas feature a versatile layout that will adapt to casual family living or sophisticated entertaining.
• 5 Bedrooms, Master includes en-suite with double basin sinks, large walk in robe and balcony access. Guest bedroom offering a triple door robe ensuite.
• 4 immaculate bathrooms.
• Grand entertainers' kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, quality appliances, gas cook top, butler's pantry, two dishwashers and an abundance of storage.
• Oak timber flooring throughout the main dining and family room.
• Lopi gas fire place with tiled surround.
• Multiple living areas including - Formal living area, library/music room with T&G panelling, spacious rumpus room and media room.
• Upstairs covered veranda overlooking Burleigh Lake with Black butt timber bar, ceiling fans and servery to media room.
• Glistening chandeliers throughout.
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans in all main rooms.
• Deep storage cupboards throughout the home plus 2 secure garden sheds.
• Separate laundry with side access.
• First class outdoor entertaining featuring - Blackbutt timber bar and kwila decking, built in Beefeater BBQ and sink area, oversized undercover outdoor entertainment area with ceiling fans, pebbled saltwater pool with sandstone surround and waterfall feature.
• Secure fully fenced front yard off the kitchen and dining patio area.
• Solar and gas hot water system.
• Parking for up to four cars - double carport with room for 3 cars, single lock up garage with overhead storage and additional separate gate opening for a boat or trailer.
• Security system and intercom at the front gate.
• 518m2 of living space.
• Private school bus stop outside the home.
Only moments away from the lively James Street shopping and dining prescient, Burleigh beach, Burleigh Farmers Markets, across the road from Lakeview Espresso caf and a short distance to Stocklands Shopping Centre, Caningeraba primary, Marymount College, Burleigh Lake and local parks.
This home's classically inspired approach to space provides a zone for every purpose, be it formal entertaining, relaxed family living or enjoying yourself by the pool and adjoining entertaining spaces.
For an information pack, suburb report, open home dates and inspection times please contact Troy Fitzgerald 0404 388 354.
Available to assist you at any time.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
634m² / 0.16 acres
3 garage spaces and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.