Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Single Level Perfection in Burleigh Waters
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This inviting single level waterfront abode offers open-plan living with effortless access to an alfresco entertainer and swimming pool all overlooking a tranquil waterfront setting. Peacefully set on a grand 882sqm parcel in a private street is this neat and tidy home with potential to just move straight in or renovate.
The floor plan comprises four good-sized bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, two bathrooms and the delightful, 'natural light' filled, kitchen is perfectly appointed to enjoy the breathtaking waterfront and hinterland views.
- Multiple living areas including a formal living and family room
- Recently upgraded entertainers kitchen with ample storage solutions
- Generous sized sun room opening onto the large undercover timber deck
- Private Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in robe
- Three additional ample sized bedrooms with smart storage solutions
- Large separate laundry with multiple storage spaces
- Paved alfresco entertaining area opening off the kitchen and dining area
- Sparkling solar heated saltwater swimming pool with chlorine option
- Landscaped gardens leading down to your own private beach
- Security gate entry, large front grassed yard, side access & secure space to store a boat or caravan
- Automatic double lock up garage plus two additional driveway spaces
- Two 3000L Water tanks, 24 solar panels, new taps throughout the home
- Ducted air conditioning system, only 12 months old
- Burleigh Waters Lakes system is the largest man-made Estuary system in the world
Just a short drive to the famous James Street entertainment, the Village Farmers Markets at Burleigh Primary School, Burleigh Beach and moments away from Stocklands Shopping Centre, sought after primary and secondary schools.
For an information pack, suburb report, open home dates and inspection times please contact Troy Fitzgerald on 0404 388 354, available to assist you at any time.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
882m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.