Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
INVESTOR & DEVELOPER ALERT: WATERFRONT PROPERTY, RIPE FOR RENOVATION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac and perched on 23m of wide waterfrontage, this 3 bed, 2 bath solid brick veneer home is an investor and developer's dream. Nestled on a fully secure 802m2 block, and only moments from Main River, you'll enjoy its prime renovation potential, or explore the possibility of sub dividing (subject to Council approval) and creating two residences of distinction.
The existing property comes complete with soaring raked ceilings, air-conditioned living, and boasts wide water views from the lounge, living room and dining area. The compact kitchen, wet bar and fireplace feature along with a master suite which boasts a generous walk-in-robe and ensuite, complete with tranquil water vistas.
Outdoors, water enthusiasts can take advantage of being close to Main River, the sandy beach and multiple pontoons. There's also a new pool in place, covered alfresco area and lush, well established gardens to enjoy.
Also featuring two more bedrooms with built-in-robes, bathroom with separate toilet, double garage with workshop, and a generous flat expanse of lawn at the front, perfect for kids and pets to securely play, the choice is yours whether to renovate and create the two storey waterfront home of your dreams, or investigate investment potential and sub-division (subject to approval).
Occupying an ideal central location, close to the Gold Coast Turf Club, Arts Centre and the heart of the Bundall commercial business hub, you'll also enjoy close proximity to golden beaches, world class golf courses and prestigious private schools, including TSS and St. Hilda's.
Make a wise investment in your future and arrange an inspection today.
- 3 bed, 2 bath property in peaceful cul-de-sac, close to Main River
- Investor and developer alert - ripe for renovation or explore possible subdivision (subject to approval)
- Soaring raked timber ceilings in lounge and dining room, plus air-con and fire-place
- Compact kitchen overlooks living room and adjacent wet bar
- Master suite boasts a generous walk-in-robe, ensuite and tranquil water vistas
- Remaining 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes, share bathroom
- Covered alfresco area overlooks newly installed pool, sandy beach and pontoon
- Double garage with workshop, established gardens and fully secure 802m2 block with wide 23m waterfrontage
- Central to Gold Coast Turf Club, Arts Centre and Bundall commercial business hub
- Close proximity to golden beaches, world class golf courses and prestigious private schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
802m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.