Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AUCTION ON SITE THIS SATURDAY!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
SOPHISTICATED, SPACIOUS WATERFRONT HOME IN AN EXCLUSIVE ENCLAVE
Discover elegant living in one of the most prestigious streets in Broadbeach Waters, with this 4 bed + study, 3.5 bath residence, nestled on a 769m2 waterfront block. Moments from Main River, and close to the sand and surf of vibrant Broadbeach, this impeccably presented property delivers a sense of tranquillity and seclusion, thanks to being set back 25m from the street, as well as offering uninterrupted vistas of the natural mangroves of Cascade Gardens from your alfresco deck and 22.8m waterfrontage. Sophisticated and spacious, this is a 2-storey family home you'll be proud to own.
Boasting a light-filled, open plan living, dining and kitchen area downstairs, this is where you'll relish congregating with family and friends. Accented by polished timber floors and framed by wide water views through the oversized windows and retractable doors, this sunny space offers a place to unwind in the lounge room, a sleek and sexy kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances to cook up a storm as well as a spectacular seating area, with the dining room flanked by floor to ceiling glass and water vistas. Best of all, this space fuses seamlessly with the alfresco terrace, making entertaining a breeze. Here, under this covered pavilion, you'll have access to the 10m x 4m pool, while boating enthusiasts can make the most of the 7m x 3m pontoon on site.
The bedrooms on offer are also sure to impress. Situated as you ascend the ultra-modern floating timber and glass staircase, the master suite is grand in size and appearance and features a spa ensuite, expansive walk-in-robe, along with access to a terrace with water and skyline views. Bed 2 enjoys the same aspect and balcony access, along with a built-in-robe and ensuite, while bedrooms 3 and 4 are generously sized, with built in robes. Servicing these rooms is an elegant family bathroom in subtle earthy tones, with sensor lighting and high quality finishes.
Other superior features include an executive study downstairs, full home automation installed plus video intercom, solar panels and ducted air-conditioning, an upstairs media room/rumpus room, utility room off the double garage, downstairs powder room, outdoor shower, low maintenance yard plus a double garage with custom built storage and ample off-street parking for 2 or more cars.
Centrally located close to the revamped Star Casino and Pacific Fair, as well as beaches, schools and cafes, act now to secure this waterfront home in one of the most exclusive streets in Broadbeach Waters.
- Sophisticated and spacious 2-storey family home boasting 4 bed + study, 3.5 bath
- Set back from the street, in an exclusive part of Broadbeach Waters
- Nestled on a 769m2 block, with 22.8m waterfrontage and moments from Main River
- Polished timber floors downstairs + contemporary timber and glass floating staircase
- Light filled lounge room downstairs + media room/rumpus upstairs
- Sleek and sexy kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances including built-in coffee machine and waterfall edge island bench
- Elegant dining room flanked by floor to ceiling glass and water vistas
- Indoors fuses seamlessly with the alfresco terrace, via retractable and bifold glass doors
- Covered outdoor entertaining pavilion with ceiling fans, water and skyline views
- 10m x 4m pool, 7m x 3m pontoon, plus low maintenance gardens and outdoor shower
- Downstairs also has executive study, powder room and multipurpose utility room
- Master suite with spa ensuite, spacious walk-in-robe, terrace with water and skyline views
- Bed 2 also with elegant ensuite + water and skyline vistas from terrace
- Bed 3 & 4 with built-in-robes and serviced by family bathroom with high quality finishes
- Full home automation, video intercom, solar panels and ducted air-conditioning
- Double garage with custom built storage and ample off-street parking for 2 or more cars
- Central to revamped Star Casino and Pacific Fair, as well as beaches, schools and cafes
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
769m² / 0.19 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.