Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE PALMS: A GRAND WATERFRONT ESTATE POSITIONED ON HALF AN ACRE OF PRIME NORTH-FACING LAND WITH INTERNAL LIFT
- 5 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 8 Cars
Welcome to "The Palms", a residence of distinction nestled in a prime position, facing north to the Nerang River in popular Broadbeach Waters. Inspired by the enduring beauty of the grand gated estates of Europe and set out over a sprawling 1960m2 block with 65m waterfrontage, this 5 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom property boasts 1363m2 of sophisticated living space, comprising of over 30 rooms on three levels. Featuring only the finest fittings and fixtures, including an abundance of flawless marble finishes, a magnificent sense of elegance is etched into every facet of this prestigious property. From the upscale theatre, 3 presidential spa bedroom suites, decadent wine cellar, high speed internal lift and multiple stylish living areas, "The Palms" sets a new standard in luxury Main River.
You'll be in awe from the moment you step inside this stately home of vast proportions. Presenting with soaring 25ft ceilings in the grand foyer, adorned by majestic marble floors and a sweeping staircase, it sets the tone perfectly for the timeless beauty to be found in every room.
When it comes to entertaining, there is simply no comparison to the superior choices on offer at "The Palms". Select from the 14-person formal dining room with charming courtyard vistas, the classic formal lounge/music room set under soaring ceilings, or host family and friends in your relaxed, yet refined, living room. Framed by wide water views, this space flows effortlessly to the alfresco area, where more magnificent entertaining options await. From the commissioned marble sculptures which take pride of place in the meticulously manicured, lush gardens, ideal for hosting an outdoor soiree, through to the covered dining pavilion nestled next to the secluded pool, enjoy being spoilt for choice with entertaining areas. Perfectly complementing your choice will be the gourmet kitchen with striking black granite benches, walk-in-pantry, integrated dishwasher and dual Smeg ovens, a basement wine cellar and alfresco kitchen.
Sure to be another favourite space will be the art deco inspired home theatre, complete with tiered seating, bar and fully automated screen, projector, curtains and lights, set under a starfield ceiling. After unwinding with a movie, retire to one of three presidential spa suites on offer. The sprawling master suite exudes luxury, featuring a deluxe marble ensuite, his'n'hers bespoke dressing room, separate retreat area and wide water vistas from the adjoining terrace. Another presidential suite awaits on this level, with bedrooms 3 and 4 residing on the ground floor and presenting with elegant, well-appointed finishes.
Other superior features of "The Palms" includes an executive home office with lounge and kitchenette facilities, ground floor marble powder room, fully equipped maid's quarters with separate entrance, advanced home automation throughout, boat ramp and pontoon, separate room by the river - perfect for home gym or yoga - 5KW solar electricity system, 20,000L rainwater tank, spear pump, outdoor gardeners bathroom facilities and 8 car garage, accessed by the impressive circular driveway featuring a Porte Cochere.
Occupying an enviable location, less than 10 min to vibrant Broadbeach and Pacific Fair, 30 min to Coolangatta Airport and only 1 hour to Brisbane airport, you'll also enjoy close proximity to elite schools and the tranquillity of being situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Released to the market for the first time in 30 years, and having undergone a complete rebuild in 2010, this is a property without comparison.
- "The Palms": a grand gated estate set out over a sprawling 1960m2 double block
- Occupies a prime, north facing position with 65m of wide water views
- Consists of over 30 rooms on 3 levels, with 1363m2 of sophisticated living space
- Only the finest fittings and fixtures, including an abundance of flawless marble finishes
- Art deco inspired, fully automated theatre with tiered seating, bar and large screen
- Elegant formal lounge and dining rooms + powder room
- Black granite kitchen with Smeg appliances, walk-in-pantry
- Informal living room framed by inviting water vistas, flows to alfresco area
- 5 bedrooms, 3 of which are presidential spa ensuites
- Master suite also with bespoke dressing room and separate retreat room
- Ground floor maid's quarters with ensuite and private entry
- Executive home office with kitchen and lounge facilities
- Lush, meticulously manicured gardens with commissioned marble sculptures
- Protected pool and covered dining pavilion with outdoor kitchen
- Wine cellar, high speed internal lift, full home automation, ducted air, gatehouse intercom
- Boat ramp, pontoon and boat house + separate room by the river
- 5kw solar electricity system, 20,000L rainwater tank, spear pump, outdoor bathroom
- Circular driveway with a Porte Cochere, 8 car basement with carwash facilities
- Central to Broadbeach, 30mins to Coolangatta Ai...
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,960m² / 0.48 acres
8 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.