Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. NORTH FACING WATERFRONT HOME.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
WILL BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE AUCTION.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac and conveniently located just a short stroll to local shops, cafes, restaurants and only minutes to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Broadbeach Entertainment precinct, Light rail station, stunning beaches and schools.
Just off the point position and close to the Main River this single level home has many features -
• Massive open plan living area overlooking the water.
• Separate dining area.
• Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop and quality appliances.
• Ducted air conditioning.
• 3 bedrooms plus media room or 4 bedrooms.
• The master bedroom is overlooking the water with ensuite and access outside.
• 2 well-presented bathrooms.
• Back to base security monitor.
• Double car accommodation.
• Waterside outdoor entertainment area.
• Sparkling swimming pool.
• 544m2 waterfront block of land - 18 metre water frontage*
• Easy care gardens fully fenced and gated plus storage shed.
• High rent potential.
ACT NOW. With record low interest rates, high rental demands - There may never be a better time to buy property in highly sought after Broadbeach Waters.
Committed seller will consider offers prior to Auction.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.